The Virtually Indestructable Keyboard

P

PC-Dude

Yupp that's what it's called ;)

Just got it today and trying it out and if I don't like it i'm going to send it back.

Keyboard.jpg

Keyboard2.jpg

You can roll it up, wash it , all that fun stuff hehe. Honestly I don't think i'll keep it but time will tell. Great for paying games thou :happy:

Well, I would chew it, and try to take a bite out of it.

Then, I would spill costic acid on it.

:) That keyboard wouldn't work for me, since I thwack the keys too hard, and I like having something nice and hard to touch. ( Preverts! )

That's not the problem with this one, you have to pound the keys to make sure they work lol. No really thou ..you need to hit the keys much harder than a regular keyboard.

Whats wrong with a normal keyboard ?

It's not like I am gonig to get into a fight and use it as a weapon or something.

Or maybe I pound on it just because....

Originally posted by Luna64
Whats wrong with a normal keyboard ?

It's not like I am gonig to get into a fight and use it as a weapon or something.

Or maybe I pound on it just because....

I know ... I thought the name was a bit much . :rolleyes:

I was going to get a normal keyboard but my dealer only had this one in stock until monday so I took this one and if i don't like it i'll take it back and get a normal one. Or I might give it to my daughter since spilling stuff on it don't bother it. :p

it would be good for lanning since you can just roll it up. how much was it?

Originally posted by taurus
it would be good for lanning since you can just roll it up. how much was it?

Not sure I haven't paid for it yet...But i thought he said $59.99 cdn.

Now wheres the fun in an indestructable keyboard? I have a cheap three dollar keyboard. That way I don't mind when I get pissed off and pick it up and slam it into my desk. The amazing thing is it still works, I had to put most of the key back on and theres a small crack in the front.

There's no fun in it that's why I took it back today....I got an old one in the shop I can use until monday. It was a good keyboard but you had to hit the buttons too hard or I guess it all depended upon what angle you hit the buttons at. Anyways it went back :D

someone ( sorry I forget who) puts out an Infra Red keyboard.
There is a box about the size of a pack of cigarettes that beams out a display on the desk and wherever your finger breaks the beam on the " keyboard" it sends that info back and the corresponding key is operated.
Saw it in PC World or CPU or one of those magazines.

Grym ( and not dreamin' ) blayd

mmmm sooo if you move ur finger from the "N" on ur keyboard to the "Y" willit hit the "H" too?..cuz ur finger will break that beam going accross.......lol :p

aerodynamics on that keyboard suck...what about if you want to toss the keyboard across the room during a LAN party? No impact, no distance, no damage!

Originally posted by deadzombie
aerodynamics on that keyboard suck...what about if you want to toss the keyboard across the room during a LAN party? No impact, no distance, no damage!
Um, yeah... That's an important aspect when you buy a keyboard... (??)

Doesn't it have to be cordless as well? When you're done unplugging the cord the urge to throw the keyboard has gone right? :)

Originally posted by deadzombie

:D :D :D
so true

Originally posted by Zedric
Doesn't it have to be cordless as well? When you're done unplugging the cord the urge to throw the keyboard has gone right? :)

NO!! leaving it pluggd in adds a great whip effect when it hit the end of the cord. Smashes straight into the ground and keys go flying everywhere:happy: :happy: Of course the could be hard on the motherboard, but oh well:p

Originally posted by rettahc
NO!! leaving it pluggd in adds a great whip effect when it hit the end of the cord. Smashes straight into the ground and keys go flying everywhere:happy: :happy: Of course the could be hard on the motherboard, but oh well:p
LOL

aw, man... i'm getting crazy visuals. :D

Originally posted by rettahc
So what gives the best whip? Straight cords or sprial, telephone-type cords? :p :D

I don't think the cord type matters much. What happens is when the keyboards cord reachs full extension theres still alot of energy (provide you throw it hard enough) and its gotta go somewhere so it whips down into the ground.

I don't know people... I would think that the spiral chord when stretched to it's limit due to it's springy nature, would have an adverse affect ...such as snapping back rather quickly and lodging the keyboard in your suddenly opened with surprise mouth.

Grym ( and sticking with chordless for maximum distance) blayd

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back