The Unofficial OSNN BASS MASTER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
WOW...
First, I want to personally thank Rick for taking me out to his lakes again...

This time however, the company was slightly different... David (Snooklust: from another fishing forum I frequent), and I made it out the same day of fishing.. EXCELLENT!!

Now for the pics...
David, Rick and myself in the downpour:

DaveinRain.jpg

RickinRain.jpg

MeinRain.jpg

Trying to see the land at the other side:

Tryingtoseeothershoreline2.jpg

Rick David and myself holding up our catch... the scale was jumping around yesterday, but it finally settled on 15lbs 4 oz

Weighin.jpg

Another GREAT part were the massive bluegills we were catching, and I mentioned what good eating they are... Rick and Dave didnt want any so I kept 6 for the wife and myself tro have a nice dinner:

10inchbluegills.jpg

THe fishing was as always... phenomenal, and we got a little wet to say the least... Rick, David, and myself took second as George and Brad managed a 5 fish bag just over 16 lbs... The big fish was picture shy and managed to escape so when he was pulled out, he managed to flop over the side for a fast entry before George could grab him...

Weighin4.jpg

The dinner cooking:

BlueGilldinner.jpg

The dinner served:
BlueGilldinnerserved.jpg

Lastly... My Toast to Rick, Dave, George for fishing with good friends... and to Brad for a continued friendship!!

TOasttodaveandrick.jpg

All in all there were 5 people and over 100 bass caught... and over 15 BlueGills all in the sze category you see I took home...
Sorry for the pick intense posting, but what a day!!

THanks AGAIN Rick!

Mike A!

Last edited:
are you in florida?

I might visit some friends if you are and would like to come pick up some pernters!

are you in florida?

I might visit some friends if you are and would like to come pick up some pernters!

YUP... I am in Land O Lakes, 23 miles north of Tampa...

:laugh:

Mike A!

A true fisherman, fishing in the rain. I have a friend who would kill to catch those beauties

A true fisherman, fishing in the rain. I have a friend who would kill to catch those beauties

On this lake anyone can catch them... they are plentiful, dont see much fishing pressure, but you have to know someone to get onto the lakes...

So Glad I do... :)

Mike A!

those bluegill are the size of small dinner plates! lol! :laugh:

never fished FLA for Bass. Top water baits are my favorite style of fishing.

you should come up to Michigan, for some Smallmouth on St Clair.

those bluegill are the size of small dinner plates! lol! :laugh:

never fished FLA for Bass. Top water baits are my favorite style of fishing.

you should come up to Michigan, for some Smallmouth on St Clair.

I would LOVE too... Smallies are SOO agressive, much easier to cath in my opinion...

The larger ones put up a fight which easily shames a large mouth fo the same size...

THey are ALL fun when they are feisty though!

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back