The Tweaking Experience 4

avdhorst

OSNN Junior Addict
The Tweaking Experience 3.0

Hi all,

Today I released The Tweaking Experience 3.0. Thanks to Electronic Punk for the fast upload :)

Here is a description of the Tweaking Experience...

The Tweaking Experience provides an extensive range of registry tweaks, tricks & hacks for optimizing, enhancing and securing the Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 Server.

Make your Windows computer faster, more efficient and more your own using the hundreds of powerful tweaks (included with various hidden settings), tips and tricks. Easily customize the appearance, speed and security by follow the step by step information. Get started by exploring the categorized Tweaking Experience.

What’s new?

• Added more then 100 new various tweaks, tips and tricks
• Added new sections: Command Prompt Tweaks and Registry Edits and Visual Basic Scripts.
• Added 2 Manual in the Manuals section.

Screenshots: Here
Download: The Tweaking Experience 3.0

Have fun !

Lex.

Ok mate, coming online now, am talking on a laptop atm, but should be able to get the various files uploaded.

Another excellent release, as usual. Thanks Lex
smile.gif

sounds cool :)
will take a peak when I'm back to my primary machine

Oh my god. The release contains a major error!

It still lists us as NTFS.org

I'm clickin on the link, and it's givin me a cannot find the server. What am I doing wrong I'd like to get this one as I'm sure it's better yet. Unknown Protocol?

Excellent and well worth checking out if only for the Outlook sticky notes on the desktop tweak

Yeah, sure do, that thing is a great resource for anyone who really want to get into messin with their system. :)

well that and it has ntfs.org plastered all over the place! :)

Ooops... heh heh

Don't want to advertize a place that only exists in the mind of "the few, the proud, the survivors". :p

The Tweaking Experience 3.1

Hi all,

Today I released The Tweaking Experience 3.1.

Here is a description of the Tweaking Experience...

The Tweaking Experience provides an extensive range of registry tweaks, tricks & hacks for optimizing, enhancing and securing the Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 Server.

Make your Windows computer faster, more efficient and more your own using the hundreds of powerful tweaks (included with various hidden settings), tips and tricks. Easily customize the appearance, speed and security by follow the step by step information. Get started by exploring the categorized Tweaking Experience.

What’s new?

- Added more then 40 new various tweaks and tips
- Added 2 Manual in the Manuals section.
- Added 10 various Registry Edits.
- Added 10 various Visual Basic Scripts.

Screenshots: Here
Download: The Tweaking Experience 3.1

Have fun !

Lex.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back