The technological car ???

Z

ZAnwar

It was posted here a while ago, an article about I think Toyota making a car that showed it's feelings by flashing it's lights!

Where is it PLEASE ?

u want to buy that car? would be very funny to drive one of those

no, I wanted to find the article about it ?!?

yeah it would be funny!

i just hope they dont invent talking cars. then there wont be no quite time :(

Zanwar; I searched around google for something like that; couldn't find one darn thing on it.

Sounds interesting though

Two flashes " I'm running out of gas "
Three flashes " Please fill me up "
Four Flashes: " Do it you mother****er! "

hahahaha
yeah it does.

I think it was in the Equirer or something but I can't find it. I searched in Google aswell!

*****ng hell !

Did you know that car is in Gran Turismo Concept? It's called the Toyota Pod. You can actually drive with those cars in GT Concept. It shows it's emotions by changig the color of it's grill and wagging it's tail.
Also try this link or here.

Oh Glaanieboy, I think you found it! I'm reading it, and cracking up. I would have to have someone stick NOS into that car and then see what it feels ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAH
HA
HA
OK
HAHA
Right....:rolleyes:

" N2O, or Nitrous Oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a weak anaesthetic gas that has been in use since the late 18th century. Common use includes both surgical and recreational purposes. Most people have experienced nitrous in the context of dentistry. Nitrous is also used in the dairy industry as a mixing and foaming agent as it is non-flammable, bacteriostatic (stops bacteria from growing) and leaves no taste or odour. Nitrous is also used in auto racing to speed engines. Nitrous is even used in diving to prepare divers for nitrous-like effects. "

http://www.resort.com/~banshee/Info/N2O/N2O.html

It's laughing gas I tell you!

Wow if laughing gas has all those uses...we should do tests to see what weed can do

We've seen what many different things weed can do to someone.
We have you DrMetallica. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back