The Sony Bean

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Another challenger to the iPod, set to debut in October. Interesting name -- the Walkman Bean. :yawn:

Specs:
1GB of memory
built-in USB connector
one-line display
available in 4 colors

818bluebean500x500.jpg

This thing just looks stupid. At least the NWE507 looks nice. Methinks they're going a bit off track with the "bean".

SPeedY_B said:
This thing just looks stupid. At least the NWE507 looks nice. Methinks they're going a bit off track with the "bean".

Thats one of the Best Looking players ever made

Names crap but looks perfect for when your Running or down the Gym

Prolly for hardcore Music people. No flash just function. Seriously the shape does make it look like a bean. Perfect shape for your hand. Wonder what formats it will play.

Just looked on the Gizmo on The Sun and saw this the Battery Life is quality

SONY has launched its smallest ever Walkman - in a bid to rival Apple's iPod Shuffle.

Dubbed the Bean, the tiny machine can hold more than 45 albums, or 700 songs and comes in four different colours.

No bigger than a box of matches, it also boasts a battery life of more than 50 hours but will play for three hours on just a three minute charge.

Like the Shuffle, it also plugs straight into a PC to make it easier for downloading music direct.

But unlike the Apple gizmo, Sony's version has a one line display for showing which track you're listening to.

They will be released in shops next month priced £79 and £99.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001310000-2005380423,00.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back