The Song Remains the Same

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Well I won tickets through our local rock station.

Going to see The Song Remains The same

I really enjoy my classic rock so I am happy to go see this. Its going to be at the Cinema on big screen in hi-def :)

Has anybody seen this yet?

The film is good, have not seen the Hi-def stuff so I have no idea what the content would be. As far as concert films go, there are better, but this is a chance to see them before they were all drug addled and loopy on their other concerts.

Yeah I figured someone here would of seen them in person :p

Its a one time showing so I want to go really bad. Problem is that I don't have a vehicle anymore and I can't find anybody to go with. One girl wants to go but she is crazy and yeah i won't go into detail lol.

I gotta pick the tickets up by 5 and the movie starts at 8 :(. I don't think I will be able to find anybody.

take the chance with the crazy chick ;)

I would rather not

When a girl says she loves you and wants to be with you forever after the 2nd time hanging out...ever!

I think that is a retreat mission and never go back situation haha

My good buddy is gonna see if he can use his mom's car cause his brakes went out yesterday.

And since i rolled my Jeep over a month ago I have no vehicle :p.

One girl wants to go but she is crazy and yeah i won't go into detail lol.

take the chance with the crazy chick ;)

I would rather not

When a girl says she loves you and wants to be with you forever after the 2nd time hanging out...ever!

I think that is a retreat mission and never go back situation haha

Hah! That reminds me of that episode from "That 70's Show" when Fezz had that girlfriend that was a total nut job. She was stalking him and holding her breath until he would come back from getting sodas and holding her breath until she passes out, etc... Oh hell no.

I don't care if the sex is incredible, don't take the crazy chick. DON'T DO IT!

Hah! That reminds me of that episode from "That 70's Show" when Fezz had that girlfriend that was a total nut job. She was stalking him and holding her breath until he would come back from getting sodas and holding her breath until she passes out, etc... Oh hell no.

I don't care if the sex is incredible, don't take the crazy chick. DON'T DO IT!

Ooooooooo...trust me I won't. She was calling me all day for 3 days and sending me messages on myspace but i won't read them cause then she can see that I read them.

I've had 3 girls that I been with that are completely nuts over me and we hung out like a few times and they all go nuts. I don't know what I do to make them like me so much but it makes me not want a girl for awhile now :dead:

Anyway.......... lol

Led Zeppelin is the shiz

Now they just have to do an AC/DC contest so I can win that and my life will be complete :)

I've had 3 girls that I been with that are completely nuts over me and we hung out like a few times and they all go nuts. I don't know what I do to make them like me so much but it makes me not want a girl for awhile now :dead:

you need to bottle what ever it is and sell it for $39.95 :p

you need to bottle what ever it is and sell it for $39.95 :p

haha

either that or i just get the crazy ones

:dead:

I do have a nick name tho from people. They call me Fast Fingers haha

;)

Bah...

Not going to the movie now

i got 9 minutes until the radio station closes and i live 15 minutes away

:\

Didn't go...:\

I found out a few hours ago my buddy chase wanted of went but I didn't have his number because i lost mine and had to get a new on so I never got his yet :|

Didn't go...:\

I found out a few hours ago my buddy chase wanted of went but I didn't have his number because i lost mine and had to get a new on so I never got his yet :|

You officially suck at life.

monkey_no.gif

Geeeeeez. :speechless:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back