The Sims 2

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
EA & Maxis have announced that The Sims 2 will come very soon ..
Take a look until then ;)

and another one ..

The pics' seems to be very optimistic .. I think I'll become fan :p

Wow... totally different from what I remember of Sims 1. :D

yup its gonna use that new 3d graphics engine found in the ps2,xbox,gc version.:happy:

I don't know though, will the PC Sims 2 version cater for a type of zoom out to see whole house mode like the Sims? If so, great, but if not it looks kind of restrictive in terms of camera angles. The zoom out mode was good for checking the status of the whole house / where other sims are in a house.

i dont think they would take away functions, just improve and add.

i loved the original sims, and all its expansions, but im sure i'll grow to love the sims 2 aswell, and hopefully its expansions.
in the sims 2 will you be able to go to neighbours' homes? i thought thats wot the first sims lacked

I just don't get why you people like the sims..... its like life... whats the point? I can go make something to eat or jump in my pool..... why do it in a game? dahh! :huh:

I just don't get why you people like the sims..... its like life... whats the point? I can go make something to eat or jump in my pool..... why do it in a game? dahh! :huh

just like anygame then. most games u can kill people, u can do that in real life (wrong but still). driving sims - people do that everyday, jus its more organized.
look at gta3 and vice city, kill people, steal cars, go to jail, etc. just like in real life, different from reality but very similar
the only games that arent close to "reality" are fantasy, rpgs like dungeon siege, diablo2, star wars series you know wot i mean, where those things just dont happen

i like the sims coz the game is different from other games, prolly unique, its very customizable eg objects, wallpapers, floors....who sez your sim has to follow in your footsteps? try leading a different life.
if u didnt get my point wot type of games do you like?
just out of curiosity who else doesnt like the sims?

I can't stop playing it!!!:D That along with Sim City 4.

i loved the game 2, and i got all the expansions, but i think there should be more features that make "it closer to life" in the recent expansions like unleashed and superstar, i think they are well...... i believe no thought went into them. my sims have a pet, so wot, i can become a "famous" person big deal. when making games do they even consider wot features people might want?
hot date was my favourite expansion coz my sims could now leave their house, go shopping, dates, or jus go with friends for a good time. vacation/holiday was ok coz they can go on holiday? but still not enough depth. i hated livin large/livin it up coz the only new things were the objects and jobs. house party was fun coz i could hold big parties, but couldnt i do that already in the original? new items for the party, new npcs, and thats basically it.
still love the game though :D

Originally posted by DarkMaster
just like anygame then. most games u can kill people, u can do that in real life (wrong but still). driving sims - people do that everyday, jus its more organized.
look at gta3 and vice city, kill people, steal cars, go to jail, etc. just like in real life, different from reality but very similar
the only games that arent close to "reality" are fantasy, rpgs like dungeon siege, diablo2, star wars series you know wot i mean, where those things just dont happen

i like the sims coz the game is different from other games, prolly unique, its very customizable eg objects, wallpapers, floors....who sez your sim has to follow in your footsteps? try leading a different life.
if u didnt get my point wot type of games do you like?
just out of curiosity who else doesnt like the sims?

yah but when was the last time some one went to jail for putting up new wallpaper as opposed to stealing a car and shooting people in real life? thats why I get GTA3 and the games like that it lets u do something you can't do in real life unless you don't want to be free or alive anymore.

but the sims.... its like....life..... why play your life when u should be living it?!

i like gta and i always hav, because its closely related to life, and i say again, who says that the sims have to follow your life?

who says that the sims have to follow your life?

"good ideea to step them how you like .. in this way it will be more easier to find out your future .. " think that mean :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back