• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Sims 2

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
I don't know though, will the PC Sims 2 version cater for a type of zoom out to see whole house mode like the Sims? If so, great, but if not it looks kind of restrictive in terms of camera angles. The zoom out mode was good for checking the status of the whole house / where other sims are in a house.

i loved the original sims, and all its expansions, but im sure i'll grow to love the sims 2 aswell, and hopefully its expansions.
in the sims 2 will you be able to go to neighbours' homes? i thought thats wot the first sims lacked

Krux

Nissan Powered
I just don't get why you people like the sims..... its like life... whats the point? I can go make something to eat or jump in my pool..... why do it in a game? dahh! :huh:

I just don't get why you people like the sims..... its like life... whats the point? I can go make something to eat or jump in my pool..... why do it in a game? dahh! :huh
just like anygame then. most games u can kill people, u can do that in real life (wrong but still). driving sims - people do that everyday, jus its more organized.
look at gta3 and vice city, kill people, steal cars, go to jail, etc. just like in real life, different from reality but very similar
the only games that arent close to "reality" are fantasy, rpgs like dungeon siege, diablo2, star wars series you know wot i mean, where those things just dont happen

i like the sims coz the game is different from other games, prolly unique, its very customizable eg objects, wallpapers, floors....who sez your sim has to follow in your footsteps? try leading a different life.
if u didnt get my point wot type of games do you like?
just out of curiosity who else doesnt like the sims?

i loved the game 2, and i got all the expansions, but i think there should be more features that make "it closer to life" in the recent expansions like unleashed and superstar, i think they are well...... i believe no thought went into them. my sims have a pet, so wot, i can become a "famous" person big deal. when making games do they even consider wot features people might want?
hot date was my favourite expansion coz my sims could now leave their house, go shopping, dates, or jus go with friends for a good time. vacation/holiday was ok coz they can go on holiday? but still not enough depth. i hated livin large/livin it up coz the only new things were the objects and jobs. house party was fun coz i could hold big parties, but couldnt i do that already in the original? new items for the party, new npcs, and thats basically it.
still love the game though :D

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by DarkMaster
just like anygame then. most games u can kill people, u can do that in real life (wrong but still). driving sims - people do that everyday, jus its more organized.
look at gta3 and vice city, kill people, steal cars, go to jail, etc. just like in real life, different from reality but very similar
the only games that arent close to "reality" are fantasy, rpgs like dungeon siege, diablo2, star wars series you know wot i mean, where those things just dont happen

i like the sims coz the game is different from other games, prolly unique, its very customizable eg objects, wallpapers, floors....who sez your sim has to follow in your footsteps? try leading a different life.
if u didnt get my point wot type of games do you like?
just out of curiosity who else doesnt like the sims?
yah but when was the last time some one went to jail for putting up new wallpaper as opposed to stealing a car and shooting people in real life? thats why I get GTA3 and the games like that it lets u do something you can't do in real life unless you don't want to be free or alive anymore.

but the sims.... its like....life..... why play your life when u should be living it?!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix