'The Simpsons' Hit 350th Episode Milestone

What a waste of tv space .. I never really liked them ..

Johnny said:
What a waste of tv space .. I never really liked them ..

You never liked them but had a picture of Ralph Wiggam on your avatar! :dead:

I like the politics in the Simpsons, how right it is.

I used to watch the Simpsons, back in the day... Haven't for years though... Excluding a soap opera, of course, is this one of the longest running series on US television? (OK, nothing against series running a long time, I used to watch Doctor Who, and have gone back to watch many of the eps, and been watching the new one.)

I used to watch X Files every week though, until sometime after Fox Moulder was outa the picture. Then I sorta lost interest I guess, but didn't watch it so much anymore. I watch it sometimes (in re-runs now), but IMO when Moulder was gone, the show sorta died... There does come a time when the viewers can move onto other stuff however...

Lee said:
Yeah stuff like that makes the Simpsons classic. Matt Groening does the same thing with Futurama. :) I havn't watched a new Simpsons episode in a good time now. More because I have no idea when they are on anymore and that I rarely watch TV to begin with.

Well my children watch em on CH4 at 6:00 p.m. then Sky1 7-8:00 p.m. the weekend I think on Sky1 they're on till 9:00 p.m.

They just don't understand the politics, why is Lisa not 25 now, why is Bart not 27 as for Maggie, she should be about 20.

What does, 'Marg get the emergency Ham' mean?

To digress slightly, I watch repeats of the X-Files on FX, new guy is o.k., doesn't feel the same show with agent Moulder a.k.a Fox, I wish they would have carried on Beavis and Butthead also, hey now that rules, espceially the episode when I think it was 9 inch nails doing an instrumental then, the singer said something like, 'don't you now feel so good', then a shot of Butthead lifting his leg slightly and farting, had me in tears!

Lee said:
Well my children watch em on CH4 at 6:00 p.m. then Sky1 7-8:00 p.m. the weekend I think on Sky1 they're on till 9:00 p.m.
Thanks for the times but does nothing for me over here in the states. :p

Well weather or not you like the show or not its still a major feat to hit 350 episode for any show

Lee said:
They just don't understand the politics, why is Lisa not 25 now, why is Bart not 27 as for Maggie, she should be about 20.
That's because it's not real you know!! :rolleyes: :cheeky:

Lee said:
You never liked them but had a picture of Ralph Wiggam on your avatar! :dead:

yea, I know - I'm a hypocrite, you can say it ..

To start press "any" key... Where's the "any" key?

Help me Jeebus!

:D

Does anyone know what
Code:
'Marg get the emergency Ham means'?

Oh, so they have internet on computers now!

:rolleyes:

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman

:D

Homer: "I'm looking for something in an after dinner burrito"
Apu: "To pass the time, please enjoy this novelty pen."
Homer: "Why would I want to look at a pen wit...oh no! Her clothes are coming off! Heh heh, you know who would like this? Men."

:p I couldn't resist :p

lol 350th show thats alot they are running out of ideas..... but still good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back