The side Menus

MdSalih

The Boss
What do you think about the menu bars at the side and top ? Vote away!!!

MdSalih

eh?

Am I screwed up? or are there no side menus in the forums? I know I don't have any...

LA - you are not alone :)

p.s. mine in the minority vote in the poll. :D :D :D

Ircsum.

------------------------------------------------------------------

MdSalih: What is a side/top menu ? (I'm just plain WEIRD and don't understand english!)

LMAO!- This is how you spell "Wiered" :)

Where have you been lately MdSalih I've got problems with my "php" need your help. I have no clue whats wrong with it.

CiRe...did I miss something? "weird" is the correct spelling...
/L.A

lol

WIRED ppl :)
php... erm you closed down VNC can't seem to be able to conect to u :(

MdSalih

I think I've figured out that "side/top bars" means the side/top bars from the normal xp-erience.org site (not forums) but I do not see them at work or at home when I come to the forums...a problem somewhere, perhaps?
/L.A

What is a side/top menu ? (I'm just plain WEIRD and don't understand english!)

I say the top and side bars rock, they give you more freedom, everything in the site right at your finger tips!

yea the side/top menus are sweet
dont have em in this fourm, gotta del. the link to get back to the site
they were usefull

honestly...can someone take a screenie and point out what top/side bars this poll refers to? Just the ones on the main site? or is there supposed to be a side-bar in the forum?
/L.A

Okay well I'll leave it running- but I'm going to need all this set up again from scratch b/c I'm going to delete this hard drive when I get my new 80GB, through the mail (UPS). I hope you can help me set it up after I get everything running again on my new Hard Drive.

Later MdSalih :)

we cant post the side top menus
cause they are not here ne more :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back