The show off your car thread! v.OSNN

My neighbor had a GNX..................it did the longest, smokiest burnouts I have EVER SEEN. Ahead of its time..

Back when I was in High school they did a thing at the end of the year called the "senior burnouts" where all the graduates that year that wanted to, could try to burnout in the auto shop area (they dont do it anymore cause someone got hurt a couple years ago). Anyways.. a friend of mine has an old Hurst, that thing laid down the rubber like nothing else. It went for a straight 2 - 3 minutes till one of the tires actually burst!

Still commited to getting a Ford Focus ST-3, trying to get a test drive done but there aren't really any in this area - one of the main reasons I want one.

Sorry this was a total ninja bump.

Ive been a forum member of several BMW forums for years. DTMpower.net, Bimmerforums.com, Automotiveforums.com, etc etc... I basically have two huge passions:

- geek stuff
- car stuff

That's all that matters in life! Another small hobby of mine is photography, so I'd like to take the time to show you some of my favorites in life. OK before you flame me for "showing off my BMW", remember, I'm not some stuck up like you normally see. Its been a realistic dream-car of mine since I first saw one in 1996ish and I got one a while back finally. Shame its likely for sale! Enjoy it while it lasts. Without further adieu..

Let me know what you guys think of the photography!
ohnoes.gif
And please if you guys are into cars, post up some pictures! If Im not on OSNN I am ogling car photography :laugh:

Those are great pictures, not sure what that other cracker is talking about :)

What yr and model is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back