The show off your car thread! v.OSNN

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
My neighbor had a GNX..................it did the longest, smokiest burnouts I have EVER SEEN. Ahead of its time..

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Back when I was in High school they did a thing at the end of the year called the "senior burnouts" where all the graduates that year that wanted to, could try to burnout in the auto shop area (they dont do it anymore cause someone got hurt a couple years ago). Anyways.. a friend of mine has an old Hurst, that thing laid down the rubber like nothing else. It went for a straight 2 - 3 minutes till one of the tires actually burst!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Still commited to getting a Ford Focus ST-3, trying to get a test drive done but there aren't really any in this area - one of the main reasons I want one.

Sorry this was a total ninja bump.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
Ive been a forum member of several BMW forums for years. DTMpower.net, Bimmerforums.com, Automotiveforums.com, etc etc... I basically have two huge passions:

- geek stuff
- car stuff

That's all that matters in life! Another small hobby of mine is photography, so I'd like to take the time to show you some of my favorites in life. OK before you flame me for "showing off my BMW", remember, I'm not some stuck up like you normally see. Its been a realistic dream-car of mine since I first saw one in 1996ish and I got one a while back finally. Shame its likely for sale! Enjoy it while it lasts. Without further adieu..

Let me know what you guys think of the photography!
And please if you guys are into cars, post up some pictures! If Im not on OSNN I am ogling car photography :laugh:
Those are great pictures, not sure what that other cracker is talking about :)

What yr and model is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateBentley