The Ring

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
If you are into weird, creepy movies, this one is for you.

Not that my opinion can/should be used as any type of reference, but I loved the movie. Seen it twice.

the movie is not that bad... depends on your attitude when you watch it... personally I think it is an average movie.. worth a look compared to the other POS movies playing out there right now :)

there are too many 'holes' in the movie... and my giving it a far from ringing endorsement is due to the fact that I have seen the original a long time ago... the japanese movie Ringu... CLASSIC... if you thought that the ring was scary... watch this movie... :)

i saw it the other night
and i really enjoyed this movie
was a bit jumpy in parts and creepy
my only gripe is that it seemed it was going to end, but kept going...
other than that, good flick
4/5 Stars

Good movie... There is not many horror movies like that these days....

Originally posted by ReC0iL
Good movie... There is not many horror movies like that these days....

watch the original japanese version and you will cringe at the castration of the original script for hollywood... but like I mentioned the movie compared to a lot of the other crud that was rleased this year does stand out... in a year of good movies its inadequacies would have been highlighted better...

what other asian flix have u seen sazar?

have u seen 2009 lost memories?interesting story i thought

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
what other asian flix have u seen sazar?

have u seen 2009 lost memories?interesting story i thought

unfortunately ever since I came back to the states I have not had an opportunity to watch many classics...

I keep going back to seven samurai though... that is still my fav asian flick of all time and one of my fav movies too... :)

have not seen the movie in question though I will see if I can dig it up in my school library... they have a nice set of movie classics there...

cheers for the headsup :)

I really enjoyed this flick. The end was to creepy:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back