The result of...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
a friend who has a girl thats a hoe...
sad.jpg

So this is my new jeep I have had since the start of the month.

There is a girl that always flirts with us guys and **** but she has a boyfriend but when he isnt around she messes with us but we just tell her no well some of us anyway lol

Anyway...she tried getting up on me and he walked in from outside and say us and hit her and then ran outside and then i heard someone say he smashed me windows out.

So I ended up getting into a fight and i should of learned before I got into the fight that its outside of aparment buildings at 1am with a dude that is not right in the head and no matter how much you hit him he talks crap and acts like it dont hurt him.

I ended saying your ****ed in the head dude i am done...thats after fights for 10 min with no shoes on in 3 inches of snow on the cement.

I ended up getting my 2nd MIP,disorderly fighting which i am on probation right now so now it will be a probation violation.

I figured i would drink at my buddies house every weekend cause its safe and we didnt invite the stupid people but the dude that buys for us wanted to come and we didnt want him to but he buys for us.

So all in all...think before you get into a fight even if the person does smash out two of your windows cause it can lead to worse things.

I dont feel a thing besides my cheek where he head butted me but i got a few scratches from him but dont hurt.

I also gotta ask...I heard the cops can't give you a Breathalyzer if your bleeding in the mouth but i didnt know that till today and well i was spitting blood out every 10 seconds when they gave it to me.

Is this true or no?

Man that SUX.
What a pussy that guy is...
Your car could be worse though...

Yes I know...

Usually you say something to someone not be a pussy and smash there windows then take off around the block.

They even both said when they got there that they are broke up and wanting to see other people since they want to get married but since they were virgins when they meet they only had each other so they wanna try and see if there is anybody else out there and i guess his girl was trying me out lol

I didnt mean for it to happen cause i was trying to get away from her and **** but she wouldnt stop.

I have had **** luck lately...let me tell ya lol

Oh to be 12 again.....................not :laugh: Everyday I thank god for the children I have.

Why is the girl a farming implement?
Because she's not a guy, if she was she'd be getting a pat on the back. We've all read the other stories where the shoes on the other foot and it's double standards everytime :rolleyes:

Tittles, why isn't your life more straight forward like the rest of us? :s :p

Why is the girl a farming implement?

must be getting dragged through the dirt alot.... caveman style :p

Haha! :laugh:

Oh to be 12 again.....................not :laugh: Everyday I thank god for the children I have.

Because she's not a guy, if she was she'd be getting a pat on the back. We've all read the other stories where the shoes on the other foot and it's double standards everytime :rolleyes:

Quick, call in the FemiNazis! ;p

Haha

Its funny cause the guy thinks she only had sex with him but not so much is that true.

I can't wait to be out of high school so I can be focused on working all the time and not about anything else that goes on.

But does anybody know about the whole bleeding and being Breathalyzed?

Tittles, as far as I know, they can administer one regardless. They would have gotten the information one way or another, on scene or at the hospital through blood work.

Tittles, as far as I know, they can administer one regardless. They would have gotten the information one way or another, on scene or at the hospital through blood work.

Yeah I know but its just from what I heard that they can't let you blow if your bleeding from the mouth but thats what I heard. I know by the time I would of got tested somewhere else I would of been fine since I only blew .04.

O well...I just gotta accept it all and do whatever they have me do when I go to court

Just stating fact, when's the last time you heard a male be called a slag/slapper or whatever? :lick:

We don't use "slag/slapper" around here, but even if a guy was called that, it would probably be taken as a complement rather than an insult.

But guys face a different double standard. If a guy is friendly with lots of girls he apparently has a hidden agenda and is called a player. But when girls do it, it's just being "friendly".

It's a two way street. ;)

Anyway, this thread reminds me of high school, lol.

We don't use "slag/slapper" around here, but even if a guy was called that, it would probably be taken as a complement rather than an insult.

But guys face a different double standard. If a guy is friendly with lots of girls he apparently has a hidden agenda and is called a player. But when girls do it, it's just being "friendly".

It's a two way street. ;)

Anyway, this thread reminds me of high school, lol.

Yeah...girls around here call the girls that do every guy at a party a **** but the girls that usually call girls **** are the girls that do alot of guys but on the down low where nobody knows they are.

I know 5 or so girls that you wouldnt think are ****s but the just get it on the down low.

I had enough of this high school drama so I need to find a girl and worry about getting out of the damn school. Its annoying

Tittles presents another crazy thread... :p

Seriously dude, if you want a good job after high school then you need to be careful with your record. Employers can see the blemishes on your record and choose not to hire you for that reason. Be especially careful not to get in fights, because you could get charged with assault and possibly sued. You just don't want to look back and regret some stupid act that could have easily been prevented.

Tittles presents another crazy thread... :p

Seriously dude, if you want a good job after high school then you need to be careful with your record. Employers can see the blemishes on your record and choose not to hire you for that reason. Be especially careful not to get in fights, because you could get charged with assault and possibly sued. You just don't want to look back and regret some stupid act that could have easily been prevented.

I know...like I ain't the type to purposely try and do stupid ****. It has just came to me and I don't think till afterwards. Its just not the easiest thing to just be calm and wait till the next day after someone just blew out two of your windows out of a vehicle you just bought 2 weeks before.

I am dreading the court date and as stupid as it sounds I wish there was someone I would wake up and it be friday morning and when it came to friday night I would just not go to my buddies house.

I know...like I ain't the type to purposely try and do stupid ****. It has just came to me and I don't think till afterwards. Its just not the easiest thing to just be calm and wait till the next day after someone just blew out two of your windows out of a vehicle you just bought 2 weeks before.

I am dreading the court date and as stupid as it sounds I wish there was someone I would wake up and it be friday morning and when it came to friday night I would just not go to my buddies house.

no offense tittles, but if you're out there drinking and getting drunk and high and screwing around with another guys girl (no matter how stupid the other guy may be) you are putting yourself into situations where bad things happen and need to take part of the blame.

I grew up watching a lot of people getting drunk and doing really stupid things. Watching all that made me vow to myself that I would never get drunk because I didn't want to do stupid things. To this day, i have never been drunk. I will drink socially and enjoy a good beer (and a good vodka tonic!) but I have never (and will never) drink to excess.

I used to hang out with some of the same people that would get totally baked and drunk out their skulls. I would always be the Designated driver for the same reason that I was the only one that was sober enough to drive. I stopped hanging out with them after a series of "incidents" like guys walking up to random cars and punching windows in.. and the guy who after breaking up with the "love of his life" tried to commit suicide with a pair of scissors when he was drunk.. or the guy who couldn't find the bathroom at a friends apt and decided to take a piss in the girls oven in their kitchen.

Funny.. yes, but stupid gets people around them into trouble as well (see window punching incident previously mentioned - resulting in some bruises since the owner of said vehicle was standing next to it at the time).

Good post, Fitz. I was in a very similar place as you through college -- I wouldn't participate in getting drunk and taking drugs, but I was there to support my friends who did. Most of them have come out of all that and are doing well now, but others have not. Tittles, I hope that this ends up being a brief stage in your life, and that you come out of it changed for the better. :)

I grew up watching a lot of people getting drunk and doing really stupid things. Watching all that made me vow to myself that I would never get drunk because I didn't want to do stupid things. To this day, i have never been drunk. I will drink socially and enjoy a good beer (and a good vodka tonic!) but I have never (and will never) drink to excess.

Yeah, it's all about balance. Everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back