The result of...

I totally understand you guys. Since that night I keep thinking about the court date and I told myself and all my friends that I really gotta stop. I can't afford this on my record. I am trying to get an internship and trying to get out of my current job so I don't become a foundry rat the rest of my life (no offense to anyone).

I tend to stay out of bad situations but they seem to find me. So to stop that I told myself no more till I am atleast 21 so I can drink legally and not have to worry about getting caught.

Its the MIP's that are killing me. I know I am gonna have to suffer and take it all in and just do what they have me do.

I feel like I let my mom down and I know I would let my dad down if I told him but I can't at this point in time because of him having cancer and being so sick I honestly dont want to tell him right now.

Its not like my parents didn't know I drank and smoked well smoked once in awhile anyway but they just told me I need to watch myself and that they will be there for me but they won't help me pay for anything.

So I guess I will leave it at that and just start working on getting my **** together and hoping for the best.

Thanks for everybody's input!

Tittles,

You're on an awesome start already since you've admitted you've made some mistakes. I'm sure you'll end up with what you want. Good luck dude :)

Thanks

I talked to my probation officer on the phone today and I guess I will have a warrant for my arrest for the probation violation. He said that will most likely come out after I go to court on the 1st but I gotta check and see right after I go to court.

I can't afford another lawyer so I am gonna have to get a court appointed one and hope for the best.

I am starting to hang out with a buddy again that I usually just talk to and hang out with once in awhile that I meet thru Vocational. We already got plans to do a bunch of crap to my Jeep and his Bronco and crap for two trackin. It made me realize that I can do other stuff besides drink to have fun and to get things off my mind.

I mean my close and best friends are great dont get me wrong like I wont stop hanging with them but they dont have jobs and they spend there money on weed cause they have nothing else to do very much. I just hope they get it thru there head sooner or later that they can't do that forever.

So for now I am gonna just lay back and do whatever I have to do and spend more time with my mom and go spend time with my dad and visit him as much as possible cause for all i know he wont make it thru what he is going thru

I will update you all on what happens through out this whole thing if you guys dont mind :p

this thread gives me a headache.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back