The Really Long Thread

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white cat

up-18SE9BHP6GC2V2J8

postman pat, postman pat, turns out hes a pissed up old twat, early in the morning, on a can of scrumpy :p

Hmmmm, why are the cat's eyes like a puke green? I wonder what that Postman's finger has been doing to that poor Cat? :eek: Ooooooh the agony...

Here kitty kitty kitty. :rolleyes:

I'm bewildered and confused.

On a separate note, my housemate and his missus are having a domestic at 3:30 am

/popcorn

shout out to them to shut the **** up - either that or go out and smack the pair of them, stuff like that ain't on at 3am

turned out to be nothing major, just a bit of a heated argument for that time of night. S'all good with me though, she was kicking his ass by the sounds of it, and he deserves it :p

Hmmmm, why are the cat's eyes like a puke green? I wonder what that Postman's finger has been doing to that poor Cat? :eek: Ooooooh the agony...

Here kitty kitty kitty. :rolleyes:

He's a toxic kitty like ours :laugh:

Attachments

• Murphy.jpg
    Murphy.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 98

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back