The Really Long Thread

Re: The Really Really Looong Thread

I wouldn't suggest following through on your statement because it doesn't sound good. AIDS and other STDs are bad.

Hmmm, maybe that is where that itch came from :suprised:

bosalot, NLM - We aren't out to ruin your day, contrary to what you may think. We want everyone to be happy but we want everyone to follow the guidelines and to appease the warnings when issued.

Power trip? Fact of the matter, NLM, is that certain members of THIS community aren't following the rules. These users have ignored the warnings that have been issued and continue to ignore these warnings and disobey the guidelines set forth by the community leaders.

God you are so lame, I follow all the rules and help people out here. Either way I don’t care what you think. I have had no warnings and will continue to do what I normally do on here.

That is certainly a good way to make friends. Thank you NLM.

God you are so lame, I follow all the rules and help people out here. Either way I don’t care what you think. I have had no warnings and will continue to do what I normally do on here.
Erm, surely you shouldnt be talking to a mod like that.

He's entitled to believe what he wants. It's fine with me bobsalot.

bosalot, NLM - We aren't out to ruin your day, contrary to what you may think. We want everyone to be happy but we want everyone to follow the guidelines and to appease the warnings when issued.
i just saw that nlm is in tp. wow, never knew.

edit: no more talk about tp from now on, im not going to let this become the tp backup thread :D.

Now there was me thinking this was the random talk thread! :p

my farts smell, wanna sniff? :eek:

NLM, Play nice, or I will take your toys away and send you to the corner of the room for a time out. Oh, and please stop with the one word posts. And no, not one word and a smilie either. Three words or more would be much better. :)

gonaads, don't worry, we settled it.

*shares a cookie with gonaads and NLM*

Oooooo kayyyyyyy *goes back to sleep* :D

I had some nice cookies with lunch, choco chip with M&M's :D

NLM, Play nice, or I will take your toys away and send you to the corner of the room for a time out. Oh, and please stop with the one word posts. And no, not one word and a smilie either. Three words or more would be much better. :)

K

Oh and the cookie was good thanks. I am hungry again.

*puts out pitcher of milk for all*

1775792.jpg

O.K., everyone share.

I am lactose intolerant. Gimme soy milk... Please?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back