The Really Long Thread

Re: The Really Really Looong Thread

Awww, I didn't know you felt about me that way.

This is some touching sh**

Ouch, knoscape
I told you utter noobism isn't tolerated :)
(its ok, hes my friend)

Funny thing is I made phpnuke themes before you even found the internet :/

0_o

O.K. this is just too damn weird.

*pulls out Penguin Catapult*

Attachments

• penguin_catapult.wmv
    407.4 KB · Views: 99

lol that is rather random :p

erm..no comment. apart from the little cool penguin who totally owned that guys igloo.

Awww, I didn't know you felt about me that way.
I was too shy to say to tell :nervous: Actually I was having a dig at lets say errr person A. Person A had an attitude towards Person B but as soon as Person B make a comment to person A's liking Person A suddenly became all pally :cheeky:

Pauly Shore was a legend back in the day

yay day off today :D

can you ban me until tp is back open.

bobsalot - I give you credit, you've adapted nicely after the warnings that have been issued over the past two months. If you can get the rest of your team members to follow your strides then I won't have a problem opening your thread back up.

lol oh well, some people are just on power trips. I will just whore from now on....

Power trip? Fact of the matter, NLM, is that certain members of THIS community aren't following the rules. These users have ignored the warnings that have been issued and continue to ignore these warnings and disobey the guidelines set forth by the community leaders.

Lastly, you and your friends are certainly entitled to have a team thread. But nobody has the right to tell other community members to get lost or tell them they aren’t entitled to post in a thread. This is an open forum for all users and members.

I wouldn't suggest following through on your statement because it doesn't sound good. AIDS and other STDs are bad.

bobsalot - I give you credit, you've adapted nicely after the warnings that have been issued over the past two months. If you can get the rest of your team members to follow your strides then I won't have a problem opening your thread back up.

thanks matt, i appreciate it. im just annoyed at some of the people who came to the thread and posted things that just wernt reveltent. im not going to name names because that isnt on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back