The Real secret to weight loss

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
you could slice some spam up really really thin, pop that in teh microwave till it gets real crispy like

then you have spam chips

mmm mmm mmm

now for a real treat, scoop out some raw spam, slop it on those spam chips, and you have a marvelous treat

I call these "susi spam on spam chips"

mmm mmm mmm

perfect for the atkins diet

X-Istence

Political User
Hahaha. The reason it works is that you eat one sided. You don't eat any carbs at all. My dad says if you do just the opposite and eat just carbs but none of the other stuff, the same thing would happen.

Now a diet i would like to try out, the Subway diet.

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
the differance is that on the atkins diet, the mass you loose is much less muscke then on any other diet.

atkins is sound if it's followed with the required monitoring using those keto sticks

Woman should not follow the Atkins diet. It will mess with their hormones. Also, if you are on any type of high protein diet (i am talking to you marge ;) ) then you should drink a lot of water. Protein is hard on your kidneys.

L

Lee

falconguard said:
So is ibuprofren, so what..you should be drinking water anyway,and lots of it. Milk is cool too.. i like milk.
Not tap water at least 8 litres of spring water.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut