The Price of Free E-Mail Rises

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Will you pay to hang on to your Web e-mail address? Hotmail, Yahoo, and others apparently aim to find out.

Find out more about it, here

Wouldn't be too fussed, I just wouldn't use it anymore, rarely use my hotmail account anyway, as I have several pop email accounts - all of which could be used with Messenger anyway!

Aye, Hotmail is full of spam - I liked Yahoo, but I have a MUCH better alternatice now :D

Helmer : can you reduce your image size a bit please :D its a killer on 56K and is also to wide for the forums ....

I only use hotmail as its free ... otherwise ill just use my ISP one ...... i think the internet will see alot of FREE things dissapear over the next year, the costs to provide free is just to high....

People dont understand how much bandwith and space cost for a guy running a website or providing email to people. They just think everything is FREE ... lol

Also companies are sick of paying for other peoples pleasures and getting nothing in return :p

Sure thing, I've just removed it.. It kinda had no relevance anyway :) Sorry for the trouble! :)

Helmer : the image looked great , but was just a bit big, i didnt want you to remove it .... :(

Just reduce it in size, and please put it back up :)

These free email services are great for spam catching. Only close friends and family get my email address that is from my ISP. I let hotmail/MS take care of the spam/viruses for me

That's not a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, in a way it is and in a way it isn't - we tell the difference between wether the world is always online.

Like Ever Quest or Ultima Online, when you log out - only YOU character is removed from the world, the rest continues.

In diablo 2, you create the world when you create a game, when you end it, the world dies(metaphorically(sp?) speaking) :)

Me too.. If you read about WoW, you'll learn that it's being developed by Blizzard(http://www.blizzard.com/wow) and it's not even in beta yet - so I hardly play any games these days - except for Ghost Recon, but I finished that yesterday :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back