Fixed The OSNN progress thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Guys,

I used to love OSNN. What has happened? Few updates, few forum posts. It's like an e-morgue.

Several months ago I offered a lot of my time and ideas to revamp/reinvigorate OSNN and no-one took me up on my offer. It was dying then and now it's almost dead. We should do something before it's too late. I don't have as much time on my hands now as I did when I made the offer but I'll still help how I can.

I think it will be a real shame if this site disappears. :cry:

Re: The demise of OSNN

I can only speak for myself. I have been without a job because of a layoff since sept 08

been really busy looking for jobs. living in Michigan is pretty bad when it comes to the automotive business. its been tough for me. I have checked in from time to time to see whats going on.

I am sure many have moved on and some are busy as well. I would hate to see the site go away. I'm sure EP has something up his sleeve. hand in there ray. :)

I have issues in real life which take priority over me posting news on here - simple as that atm

Yeah, not quite ready to show you what I have been working on just yet. Hopefully will have something for the elites to play with soon, but it just team at the moment.

I'm just finding it hard to wake up before 4pm and stay awake beyond midnight :D Doesn't leave me much time to come up with earth shattering ideas....

ray is the sort of man who if he was on the job with his wife would jump off half way through to check if there had been any new posts posted during his time away on said job :D

Believe it or not, my wife used to jump on the boards to see what the hell I was tearing through on some of the better discussions. Although this has been a rather painful summer, things are looking better. Of course when EP unleashes Evil Plan no.1 on the unsuspecting community, things might change.

Real Life gets in the way. ElectronicPunk is going to make these forums electric soon though :p

someone back everything up first!!!! :D

I want what you have now, ep !! :p

someone back everything up first!!!! :D

Yep No ****!! :)

I’m still around and run through a few times a day just don’t have much time to post and stay on top of it,

Hope it's something exciting... There's only a very small number of threads and categories still alive compared to a year ago. It's like there's a black hole sucking up all the old threads... :p

haha, now im curious too now

btw,
mm maybe we should leech news to get more visitors ;D

damn it, why do i keep having to the do the secret handshake to get to the secret thing that ep's messing with, thought i'd save the right thingie!

:D

RL has sucked most my computer time away, and it's summer.

[troll]
I also think MS has killed some of forum as most people here run Windows and Vista/7 aren't even worth posting about. :)
[/troll]

is that why the mac forum is so lively :D

nah thats because only silly people have macs and there isn't too many of those :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back