The OSNN GTA IV Thread

Hi guys. Can anyone who's played the game tell me whether it's possible to play mp3s through an in-game radio station while driving, in the way you could in GTA III on the PC?

Hi guys. Can anyone who's played the game tell me whether it's possible to play mp3s through an in-game radio station while driving, in the way you could in GTA III on the PC?

Haven't actually tried it, but I believe you can use your own tracks on the 360 as with any other game. I doubt i'll come out through a custom radio station though.

Yeah, on 360, you have to play it your own mp3s through the 360 dashboard. So no custom in-game radio thing.

Ok guys, thanks for the info. Does anyone know if this applies to the PS3 as well?

Heartbreaking - Some greater power doesn't want me to play the damned game. Bought it on release day, found a little shop with stock - 12 hours later, somehow a horrific chain of events knocked over about 50 things in some domino-effect chaos, hitting a pint glass of water straight over the back of the xbox. Jumped to turn stuff off, looks like it missed most the important stuff, soaked the transformer - gave it a day to dry, worked fine. Then the next day I "must" have tapped my xbox when going out the room, as it's chewed my disc... come back to "disc unreadable" and a massive scratch on the top side disc - of course, the shop won't take it back.. So I thought, ah sod it, I'll order another copy online - It's out of stock, wait a few days, and blammo - my debit card details get changed the same day... so my order gets cancelled.

FORGET IT :(

Wicked game so far.. but my god, I'll get it when fate isn't trying to stop me from playing it.

What happened to the good old days of robust consoles? My PS2 fell 3 foot onto wooden flooring and continued running the game I was playing - If you look at the xbox 360 funny, it pisses itself and dies.

I got an Xbox360 just for this game, am loving it. Could have got a PS3 but I still don't like Sony and I like to have spare change in my pocket.

BTW you can get the soundtrack and the radio tracks on iTunes ;)

Liberty Rock is my favourite at the moment, nice bit of Smashing Pumpkins there :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back