The OSNN GTA IV Thread

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all

With the typical amount of over hype GTA 4 is released today. So I thought I would open this thread for all people getting it, to gauge what people's opinions are :)

I shall be picking my (pre-ordered) copy at lunch time providing blockbuster recived enough copys. Will report back later when I have taken it home and fired it up in my 360 :)

I picked up my copy yesterday for my PS3. As I posted on my blog here on OSNN. This game simply put, lives up to all the hype x 100000.

Rockstar developers are true game writers. to create a game franchise like GTA and produce high quality storyline and game play takes special talent.

The graphics on the PS3 are great. they Fit the bill. Liberty City is huge!!
so many things to do, you truly become the character Niko Bellic. This game sucks you in from the very start. IF you are a fan of the GTA series. you will be in gaming heaven. My friend has the 360 version, and told me there is some lag time for loading. but all in all its ok. but he is going out and buying a PS3 because of this game plays better on it.

PERFECT 10

***** OSNN Gaming STARS

w00t! level maximum level. :) :up::D:smoker:

ok stop reading and go buy this game!!!!!!

I am waiting for my shipment. I'm usually the type to buy it in the store but I got it for 42.99 US and I wasn't going to pass on that deal...

This has been the game I've most eagerly awaited and now that I know it shipped for me I can't wait!!!

I've gotta wait for the PC version to come out, if that ever happens! Argh!!

Getting it tonight or tomorrow from my friend. Can't wait!

Got mine at midnight. Walmart had a line about 40 people deep... for the 360 version. The PS3 line was 5 deep so I got mine real quick and got home. I was only able to play for about 30 min before I had to get some sleep (stupid work) but I'm already addicted. It's safe to say that I won't be playing a lot of WoW for a while.

ASDA sold out theyre 47 copies at midnight haha.
But then went to gamestation at about 1:30am and they said they had about 200 copies and we were the first ones there lol.

I don't know if you can call this game hyped when the praise is deserved.

My friend has the 360 version, and told me there is some lag time for loading. but all in all its ok. but he is going out and buying a PS3 because of this game plays better on it.!

Plays perfect on mine no lag what so ever........
Actually if the download content is all its meant to be the 360 version is supposed to be the version to get, we will have to see on that.
Not played both versions personally, but mine plays fine and the graphical "glitches" that are supposed to exist (not spotted any yet) are present on BOTH VERSIONS EQUALLY.

Not played any in the series before so still trying to get into it (my driving skills defiantly need to improve).

Plays perfect on mine no lag what so ever........
Actually if the download content is all its meant to be the 360 version is supposed to be the version to get, we will have to see on that.
Not played both versions personally, but mine plays fine and the graphical "glitches" that are supposed to exist (not spotted any yet) are present on BOTH VERSIONS EQUALLY.

Not played any in the series before so still trying to get into it (my driving skills defiantly need to improve).

He was saying that there is load time between some parts of the game. not long but enough to delay for a moment. hmmm that was his comment. I have not played it on 360.

as far as not playing the others.... you should buy them. grab a PS2 for cheap and have a blast :)

Yeah its real fun, I have it on the PS3 and I have played a couple of hours. I have already been to a strip club and been invited "upstairs" as part of the story. I have the NZ copy that was censored because of Australia do the 'strippers" in the other uncensored versions wear bikinis as well?

I'll end up waiting till tomorrow. Got a paper to finish writing + some articles to read :|

Played it yesterday for a couple hours. It's safe to say I probably won't be touching Halo 3 for a while :D

gta 4 ps3/x360 comparison

xbox360 vs ps3

the 360 version looks slightly better to me.. what do u guys think?

both look pretty cool tho, i dont think anyone should buy another console just for this

I got mine the day it came out. I put it into my xbox to play... then.... red ring of death!!! AHHHHH! I got to wait like a month to play it now!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... I thought the release date was in May! :( Oh well... I guess I'll be going out to get a copy.

Anyone know if there is a PC version of this too?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back