The only pepsi or coke thread

Would you believe Pepsi One????:cool: :cool:

I used to be a Diet Coke fan - but I really like the taste of Pepsi One better!

Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet. Let the real thing sit for one hour, then flush clean. Hey presto, pristine porcelain!

Pour Coke down your drain once a month to keep it from clogging.

Coke contains phosphoric and carbonic acid and will dissolve an iron nail in about 4 days.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers, rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of tin foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

Coke is also great at cleaning driveways, getting rid of oil and (eek!) blood with a minimum of fuss.

Add a can of Coke to your compost pile for quicker decomposition.

And we drink this stuff
:eek:

man even more reason to like pepsi more, good thing i dont like coke!!!

nice info you got there!!!

i prefer bleach for the toilet ...and a little muratic acid for the driveway ...tho if you leak oil in my driveway i may banish you from my residence

will i like mountain dew but thats all from pepsi but i like coke too

Originally posted by Burpster
<font size="+1"><font color="#900A4C"> </font><font size="+1"><font color="#930F4E"></font><font size="+1"><font color="#951550">y</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#981A52">e</font><font color="#9D2456">a</font><font color="#A02A59">h</font><font color="#A32F5B"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#A5345D">w</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#AB3F61">a</font><font color="#AD4463">s</font><font color="#B04965"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#B34F67">g</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#B8596B">o</font><font color="#BB5F6E">o</font><font color="#BE6470">d</font><font color="#C06972"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#C67476">w</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#C87978">h</font><font color="#CB7E7A">e</font><font color="#CE847C">n</font><font color="#D38E80"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#D69483">c</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#D89985">o</font><font color="#DB9E87">k</font><font color="#E0A98B">e</font><font color="#E3AE8D"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#E0A98B">h</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#DB9F87">a</font><font color="#D99A85">d</font><font color="#D69483"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#D38F81">t</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#CE857D">h</font><font color="#CC807B">e</font><font color="#C97B79"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#C67677">c</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#C16B73">o</font><font color="#BF6671">c</font><font color="#BC616F">a</font><font color="#BA5C6C">i</font><font color="#B45268">n</font><font color="#B24D66">e</font><font color="#AF4864"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#AD4262">i</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#A7385E">n</font><font color="#A5335C"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#A22E5A">i</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#A02958">t</font><font color="#9A1E54"> </font></font><font size="+1"><font color="#981952">!</font></font><font size="-1"><font color="#951450">!</font></font>

WTF???

I think he said "yeah was good when coke had the cocaine in it !!"

Originally posted by Burpster
dont be alarmed now gonnads :)

Nice puzzle post... :p ;)

First look... I go HUH!!! :p Then I read it. :happy:

actually was trying out an old text tool ....it blends colours evenly across text was cool when it worked

orange juice is healthy :) .
take an egg and put it in cup full of either Pepsi or Coke and see what happens to the egg.
both are chemicals :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back