The Onion can see the future!

Dude that new Gillette Fusion is crazy smooth...............I bought it the other day and was worried about it....................but my GF was scared because I might razor in too deep becaue of the Schick Quattro incident I told her about...............next morning I go ahead and shave with this device and was like damn..............this thing is super smooth and it does not cut through the skin.....................and the 6th Blade is awesome PRECISION TRIMMING oh thats the one that got me..................I love this razor

fusion.jpg

I LOVE YOU FUSION.............so far

that is a great friggin page..overtones, undertones, inuendo

reps

Last edited:
Ahh, The Onion.

The only thing that keeps hundreds of college students sane during an economics lecture.

Yeah.. i remember that article being mentioned alot a couple months back on some other sites I visit that were talking about the trade rumers that gillette was coming out with this.

I started shaving at 13.

Shaving sucks, don't hurry into it.

NLM said:
Well I used to have hair on my butt.....

:TMI:

My wife, being a cosmetologist decided that we were going to both get waxed, south of the border, ya know.

Lets just say that I took most of it, but she couldn't handle the pain. So I'm not that hairy.:dead:

Steevo said:

My wife, being a cosmetologist decided that we were going to both get waxed, south of the border, ya know.

Lets just say that I took most of it, but she couldn't handle the pain. So I'm not that hairy.:dead:
now thats TMI!

Steevo said:

I'm seeing visions of the 40 Year-old Virgin ..... YEOOOOOW KELLY CLARKSON!

Steevo said:
Shaving sucks, don't hurry into it.

Amen to that. Pain in the ass, 'specially if you need to look presentable and "clean" for work and takes FOREVER

Nick M said:
Amen to that. Pain in the ass

Well, we could ask NLM how much a pain it is in the ass...

NLM said:
Well I used to have hair on my butt.....

'specially if you need to look presentable and "clean" for work and takes FOREVER

You could always go for an *shudder* electric razor. They are a lot quicker.. just don't shave as close

Haha, I did go for an electric razor. I'm not a morning person ( has anyone seen Shaun of the Dead? If so, the part where he gets up in the morning - that's me :p ) and the very last thing that I want to do when I rumble out of bed is to shave.

Cheers for unemployment though, lately I haven't been worried about appearence at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back