the on going search...for a...

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
bah i want a job so bad and i can't find one!!! well i have one but its like 8 hours a month. yeah that doesn't cut it!! i went to a interview for a restaurant and it seemed to go good! they suck i want to be hired. :confused: i reallllly need one or theres no car :( and i know that cannot happen!!!

Why don't you look a job at fast food restaurants?

If you read his post, that's exactly where he went for an interview...:rolleyes:

lol yup. chicfila, wendys, burger king, mcdonalds...you name it and i applied for it :)

o_87 said:
If you read his post, that's exactly where he went for an interview...:rolleyes:

I did read it and he stated that he went to a restaurant, not a fast food restaurtant.

In-n-out Burger pays pretty decent.

Try Blockbuster...and all the other corporate places too.

try grocery stores... walmart, safeway, (if you have any) places like that

Wal-Mart seems like a good place... or your nearest grocery store? :confused:

Yeah, I know several people who have worked at places like Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. Try some of those places as well.

yeah i applied to most.....but i forget about Bestbuy which was like my dream job 51241234123 years ago...so i need to go by that place, working there would be tyyytee ( u get mad discounts)

Sell drugs! the cash is good, the hours are comfturable, and if your good at it you get to meet pretty interesting (kinda blurry) people.

I got offered a job when I lived in the usa, but I had no green card.
haw haw :p

Electronic Punk said:
Derned feriners takin all our jobs... :p

Electronic Punk said:
What a lucky break for the American women!!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back