The Official “New To This Community” Thread

< another noob who wants to say hi (and found this via the back to school giveaway site). i recently graduated from college; i may or may not go back for more... time to browse around and await mod activation :)

Hello again folks, lost you over the years but a spammer brought me back here. Nice to see some familiar names here though ya'll don't know me from a hole in the ground.:D

Woot, new account, i was browsing the forums and they look pretty cool, lots of good conversations going on, so this is my way of saying hello all!.

I'm new to the site and the forums, also new to Vista, so I can see I might visit regularly.

Welcome everyone!

Seems quite busy in here....

it wasn't always so busy - things always pick up when there is free stuff on the line though :)

Of course, if you stick around and post once in a while, then it will hopefully stay busy after the free stuff is gone too. :)

Finally noticed this thread, so I figured it would be rude not to introduce myself to the community properly, seeing as how I've been posting.

Hi! :cool:

My name is Shawn and this fall I'll be heading to University for Journalism. :)

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
I am so green and new.Thank you for having me.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. To tell you the truth I found out about OSNN through the HP Magic Giveaway, together with many other places. I will never return to most of them but already bookmarked this one, I like it.

Cheers

Hi OSNN geeks! I'm new here but like what I've seen so far in these forums. This looks like an excellent community to go to for news, troubleshooting computer problems, learning more about different operating systems, and a lot more other things. OSNN has done a brilliant job creating a good resource for computer users. Thank you! I am studying IT in college and am sure I'll be using these forums to further my knowledge and skills.

Last edited:
Howdy folks. I'm a wandering minstrel from parts unknown, and as luck would have it, have stumbled on what might be a nice little community here. Looking forward to joining the community.

Hi all. I am new to the site and found it through the HP Giveaway.

I thought it was pretty cool how I found a lot of new sites through the giveaway. I'm actually planning on continuing to visit them more often in the future, including this one. :) CollegeCandy has some crazy stuff. xD

It has been awhile since I have been here, but I am an Ol' Fart and sometimes I forget where to go (maybe even sometimes "when to go") - so hi to ya'll again! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back