The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hello I'm Paisley. I Tweet therefore I am.
Mother of 5, loved by 2 (& I luv em back). Ownedby 2 dogs, 6 cats & a 3 legged hamster.
I write a lil...and I wanna win the HP Magic Giveaway!
So I've blogged abut it here> PolyPaisley
And Clipped about it here> My Clipsss
And Stumbled about it here> Stumbles

And now I'm cruising thru the forums seeking rep..
If u thinkI'm funny (or just pity my delusions) plzz. assist me in winning.
My hamster's 3 legs will thank you :devious:

Blessed Be!

~Raven...The
Paisley One!
Tap my Lucky
reputation.gif
for The HP Goodies!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm new here and yes I found out about these great forums through the HP Magic Giveaway. I hope to win at least the HP HDX and I will work hard and contribute quality posts here to win it. I'm a college student and I could really put that Notebook to good use. I like web-designing, furthering my knowledge in computers, and staying up to date with the latest technology.

The new member thread lives! It's been a while since we had new peopel actually post here!

Welcome everyone!

Hello from snow covered Montreal, Canada where it's currently 7 degrees F but feels like -7F with the windchill :) Perfect shorts and T-Shirt weather for us :nervous:

Goodness.. it's nice to login to OSNN after a couple of hours and see 2 pages of new posts..

The new member thread lives! It's been a while since we had new peopel actually post here!

Welcome everyone!
Well thanks for being the first person to welcome me in this topic! Don't worry I'll try to moderate my own posts so moderators won't have to edit anything. :)

since i didnt want to start a "returning to this community" thread...

hello world! :)

Hello Guys.
Joined this forum as friend of mine "Everlong" advised me this forum is very well run and has varity of topics etc,
So just thought I'd pop in to say Hello to everyone,
I like to play WoW, and interested in IT and sports etc. checked out some forums before and this compares well to others:)
I use wowstead.com alot though, so have to split my time between that and this.
thanks guys, and love to talk about wow patch 3.2 (blizzard fail patch, haha)

Last edited:
And I was told I get free cookies!
Gief meh a cookie pluzzzzz!
I hope it's a choc chip cookie and not an internet one:(

n e w h e r e ; D

Hi there. I am Joel and I'm almost 27 years old. I'm so glad that I've found this forum. I hope to meet more friends in here and I'm looking forward to knowing more information that I don't know before.. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all. :squareeye

nice to see new/returning faces again :)

Hey guys!

I'm Chris, from US living in the UK for a year. (woot woot!) I'm a 21 year old business student.

Cheers! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back