The Official “New To This Community” Thread

This is a test. It is only a test. Had this been a actual message it might have contained some content worth reading. Acutally I just wanted to see how great my new image looks.

Attachments

• Sniffy Face-upload size.jpg
    Sniffy Face-upload size.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 176
hi, am new to this site. i recently became a member here, nice looking forum here. hope that my stay will be fun

hi all

Hi all I am new to this site so i would like to introduce myself here is jeff and i would like to share my ideas here in this site. I want to know about this site can anybody tell me about this site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: hi all

yes, we are a sex self help group... but sometimes we delve into the insidious field of computing.

According to Alexa:
OSNN is a site dedicated to bringing you the latest information on all that is great in the tech world.

wow zombie, way to bring down the conversation. :)

weird

I put my blog addie into Alexa for fun and I get "vibration training" and "Spanish recipes".... is it because I have a profile on OSNN too then?! ;)

Oh, let's see...

I'm quirky witted, not so tech savy, and a lover of all things with buttons and flashing lights.

I was raised on a computer. I can opperate a multitude of programs, but couldn't identify the motherboard inside my desktop computer. I live for print and web design, and dabble in the world of digital photography.

I work from home, dividing my time between this addicting machine before me and my demanding, but oh so cute little boy. Somewhere in between playing with hotwheels with a toddler and printing a gazzillion labels for a customer I find time for laundry, house keeping, and cooking. Ah yes, and cuddle time with my main geek. :) (that would be my web development husband)

I sing. I play my guitar (a little.) I enjoy sign language. I like to iron but hate to wash dishes.

I'm in love with Sony and Epson. I have a hate relationship with Gateway and eMachines.

And, today, I consumed about a pound of dirt while trying to clear a whole buttload of dirt my dog had flung all over my patio when he went on his latest dig-to-china marathon.

And so, I cough.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back