The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi All,

I am new to this community. Nice to meet you all here.

I am planning to start my own computer maintenance firm. Can I please have all your expert advise?

Rgds
RK

I dont know about the whole 24 season episodes but im sure gona stick around for the fact that this site is lookin to be my source for getting my motorola razr charged...and that my friend is not a bad thing lol:devious:

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
hello to all.who dat say de gonna beat dem saints.

Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hi. I am Netpile Search Developer.

Search for Everything with this collection of search engines

Netpile Search

http://netpile.tripod.com

netpile.tripod.com.gif

enjoy.

please write your opinion in this thread.

Hello Everyone! I found this site trying to resolve a Blue Screen problem. Seems to be quite a knowledgeable group of people. Once I figure out what I'm doing I will make my 1st tech post.

Thanks,

Jamie

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to say Hey to everyone on this forum. Peace

will

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

Hello all, new member here. Happy Holidays .

Hi I am new at these Forum, I am From Mexico.
I am not to much of a Forum person, yet I try to be on the Forum from time to time.

:)

Best Wishes :)

Hi,
My name is Brandon.. A gamer who enjoys building and tinkering with computers and their problems. Anyone in atlanta wanna lan party message me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back