The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: Anyone feel like coming up with a sig for me?

Hello
thank you for the stuff on the V3 phone I am trying to get the driver and anything that works for it gift from hubby

wow you have been on a long time 2002-2004that great to know that if i need help I can count on your help thanks

Threads merged/posts edits.

Last edited by a moderator:
grass,

Welcome to our community. Please keep posts related to the topic at hand (I merged two of your posts with our welcome thread).

Thank you.

You have to buy the software.

hey whats this site about im in a lot of forums..whats this one all about i jus found it searchin on google for some cell hpone info..lol:)

phone*

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: sup sup sup

its about hpone's :p

Weclome aboard, we can forgive the typo. We're primarily an IT forum, but phones sort of fall under that as a mobile device so enjoy the stay :)

We talk about different kinds of pie. That's all.

Welcome. :)

merge into the newbie thread?

muzikool said:
We talk about different kinds of pie. That's all.

Welcome. :)

merge into the newbie thread?

Mmmmmm PIE!

:laugh:

I was just searching for a Razr v3 driver on google and to my surprise, I hit the jackpot !!! More info on my "new" phone (yes I know, I am so behind the 8 ball compared to the rest of you) than I dreamed of. I've got alot of reading to do. Thanks for all the info ! Oh and....... HI !!!

this is silly. some ppl just join and then never post. or join and post once and never post again. its amazing the amount of non posters iv got pms from bout the wlm invite just coz i happned to mention i had a couple going spare.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back