The Official “New To This Community” Thread

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.

Well, what'd ya have go and delete my posts for!?!? I'm thoroughly and outstandingly outraged.

kidding.

RickyBaw said:
Well, what'd ya have go and delete my posts for!?!? I'm thoroughly and outstandingly outraged.

kidding.
Cause someone, who shall go unnamed, got a little trigger happy on the delete button :)

RickyBaw said:

kidding.
I wanted an edit to be made and the thread was deleted by mistake

sorry, my fault

Last edited:
My fault. I deleted the first post which deleted the entire thread.

To make it public: I now know how EP feels.

Big round of applause for perris :p

Note: Was only posted to get rid of the annoying "it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks" messege. Damn invasive forum system.

I wonder how many new people will find this thread.

Re: Hello to everyone.

*sigh* I can see the new thread isnt going to do anygood :s

kanexbox - if you have a question you could try giving us some details on it. If you just stopped by to say hello.

Hello back at ya. :)

Hey a new rule.
Anybody who does a hello thread has to give all respondees a rep point.

the hello thread isnt gona work. :) just look at the amount of where are the driver questions in my thread ;)

Hi everyone. I originally found this forum when I Googled to find a driver for my Motorola Razr phone. However, this looks like an informative place to be so I think i'll stick around. That, and I found people discussing 24 Season 5. :)

Hello all!!! Wait I've been here before! :s :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back