the "Office Space" thread

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
I absolutely love this movie. Its a must see if you work in an office...I am sure you can find real life movie characters in your own office...I know I have found a Milton where I work...:)

Originally posted by gballard
I absolutely love this movie. Its a must see if you work in an office...I am sure you can find real life movie characters in your own office...I know I have found a Milton where I work...:)

heh that was a good movie too :)

Originally posted by gballard
Sazar...got my 9600 Pro in...man..what a sweet card...:)

heh... glad you enjoy it...

my friend just got his as well... he loves it too :)

that movie is great.

im glad i dont work in an office anymore.

well...if you aren't a cubicle dweller in a office working for an evil corporation...its hard to relate to some of it...

Can you believe I've never seen it? Everytime I go to Blockbuster it is rented out!

I think the stupidest movie ever was White Orelander....god that movie sucked. I just watched it this weekend.

not for this chic! dang that was horrible. you couldn't pay me to watch it again.

One of my favorite comedies. Milton is such an animated character considering how reserved his personality is. I think the absurdity of the humor is it's best quality.

"I love Kung Fu." <-- are you kidding me?
w00t2.gif

Originally posted by NetRyder
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta... :p

That whole sequence is great, and that song makes it even better.

if i knew the admins wouldn't frown upon it...i would put the mp3 on my webspace for you guys to grab...heh

No.. the worst movie EVER has to have been "Out for a Kill"

Stephen Seagul did such a terrible job in that movie...

I loved Office Space. I remember seeing it opening night in the theatre. I laughed my @55 off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back