The OC

donte2006

OSNN Addict
doesn't anyone watch THE OC around there:suprised: :cry:
POST OC STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:
oyeah and don't forget 2 watch THE OC thursdays on fox:nervous: :nervous: :)

I've watched it for awhile, Seth proposes to Summer on Thursday :eek:

I live in "the" OC. Does that count? :D
I actually watched the show for a while when it first started, then got bored and stopped.

Well watch up cause on feb 22nd its the last ep, show got booted, the CW (old wb) may pick it up, but an interview with Josh the creator said something like, "ill end the show how it should be ended, ill make peace with characters and im happy with my choices." He also said something like this, "A lot will happen in the next 7 eps, so keep a close eye out..." And so it seems as i feel, this was the best season of the show, but whatever pleanty of shows to keep my blood running.....

Kinda bummed it's going myself, but I guess I'm getting a bit old for it and not as good without Marissa IMO :)

IMO Marissa was horrible
I watched the first year sorta - then the last episode of season two i think... The one where Marissa died - Yay!

Im glad it's going off the air, it has gotten way to stupid.

Well watch up cause on feb 22nd its the last ep, show got booted, the CW (old wb) may pick it up, but an interview with Josh the creator said something like, "ill end the show how it should be ended, ill make peace with characters and im happy with my choices." He also said something like this, "A lot will happen in the next 7 eps, so keep a close eye out..." And so it seems as i feel, this was the best season of the show, but whatever pleanty of shows to keep my blood running.....

Interesting. I dunno this year's show felt kinda slow but I watched up to the episode where Ryan makes out with Taylor.

I should catch up then...

ohh i really sad it got canceled :cry: but after Marissa died the kinda of fell off...but still i hope the CW picks it up.

Merissa's death was needed, they need to move on, no more, "oh poor Marissa her life sucks" cus now she is dead..the show COULD have grown up...but it wont..

Merissa's death was needed, they need to move on, no more, "oh poor Marissa her life sucks" cus now she is dead..the show COULD have grown up...but it wont..

Agreed man, I've been sick of poor Marissa since season 1 :p I always came back for comedy provided by Seth Cohen (and now Taylor) :)

Anyway I'm all caught up...damn
Frank Atwood!

Yea i don't think he will be back...Adam Brody makes me laugh so hard..why..idk..but he does. They have done well with the story over the past few years, some parts seemed like they where fishing in a pond without fish, but who knows...

I WAS WRONG

Last edited:
4.13 - "The Case of The Franks" - February 1, 2007
While Taylor comes up with a plan to make things right between Ryan and his Dad, Julie continues to move things forward with Bullit. But when Julie and Frank run into each other in front of Ryan and Taylor, their secret is apparent. Meanwhile, after Seth and Summer get a psychic reading, Summer wonders if she and Seth are right for each other. And when Kaitlin discovers that Ryan and Taylor are playing Cupid to get Julie and Frank together, she goes to extreme lengths to get her mom to like Bullet but who will Julie choose?

ALSO THE LINK I HAVE POSTED BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SIDE PARTS FOR THE SEASON FINALE...BTW MY NIFTY MIND FIGURED OUT HOW TO G ET THESE,,,I GUESS IM AN ASPIRING ACTOR..HE HE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2HCPMRI

:cry: it just hit mii :dead: the OC will not be on nomore...
...well it was a good run.:)

Ps is smallville still on (mii thursdays are sooo dull)

Meh, won't be missed on my end.

Yes smallville is still on, but you need to catch up if you are behind...

I believe next week is the last episode evah - still have to watch this past episode, <3 my DVR :)

today iz the day:cry:
i get 2 say ga'bye 2 the oc

( i wonder what will take the oc's place on fox thursdays)
any ideas?

No idea what will take the place, but I am disappointed with how they have winded it down - could have done much better!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back