• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The New iPod

Chauncey

OSNN One Post Wonder
Ok So I don't know what happened to this forum to begin with, but anyway... I just got a NEW iPod the video one, and I'm a problem with it, well, with iTunes I guess. I can add artwork for some songs, but not all. The ones I can't add artwork to, iTunes doesn't even have the "Artwork" tab. Anyclue?

Kush

High On Life!
did u rip the cds yourself or download them? if u downloaded them the id3 tags might be incorrect, or not exactly how itunes wants them to be able to pick up the artwork

Chauncey

OSNN One Post Wonder
Its an actual cd that you can by in alot of stores, Sage Francis is who it is to be exact.

This is what shows up on normal songs when I right click them

Get info>summary-info-options-lyrics-artwork
On some cds
It only gives me the options of Summary-info-options-lyrics

I tried highlighting a group of songs and adding artwork that way it "lets me"
but then when its "added" its not really added.

I looked in the help guides for the iPod that comes with it and I couldn't find anything.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
There is a plugin for iTunes called Fetch Art that will get album art for anything you've ripped yourself. I'm not sure if it's developed for Windows and I don't have time to check at the moment, but if not then I'm sure there's a similar plugin for Windows versions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar