The New Intel Chip

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
BOOM BANG CRACKLE CRAckle crackle (fireworks shoot up into the air & explode.)

INTRODUCING the greatest and most powerful new chip out of Intel's (tm) Microporcessor Labs: The Potato (tm) Chip.

Finally, with much fanfare, the newest upgrade to the best selling Pentium (tm) processor is released. The Potato (tm) Chip uses the latest in biochemical and electonic engineering. This newly developed organic microprocessor outshines the previous generation.

The Potato (tm) Chip has 100% more speed, 100% more memory, 1/10th the heat generation and 100000% more starch then the traditional 200Mhz PentiumPro (tm) Chip.

The new Potato (tm) Chip will soon be available in several flavors: Standard for the genaric PC, Barbique for those engineers and scientists who need an extra kick, Cajun for secretaries so that the engineers can drool over it, sour- cream and onions for the very low end user, and Low Sodium for the laptop market.

Soon a modified version of the Potato (tm) Chip will be released for the Very High End Computing sector. The new chip will be used in powerful parallel and supercomputer systems. The chip will have a slightly modified shape, color, and will be stackable. This project is code named Pringles (tm).

Intel (tm) is beating out Motorola (tm) by two months for its own new chip: The Tortilla (tm) Chip. Industry insiders believe that the marketing hype for the Tortilla (tm) Chip is overblown. Motorola's (tm) new chip is just too late and too underpowered compared to the Intel processor. In addition, the Tortilla (tm) Chip is completely incompatible with the Potato (tm) Chip and is based upon a very different technology. For more information contact Intel sales at: bitethischip@intel.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back