The new Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW kills the Apple display

Tiny notebook, huge screen...it's perfect. :D

I'm going to setup a dual-display this weekend...connecting my Inspiron to an external secondary monitor. Nothing fancy...just an extra CRT monitor that we have, but it'll be nice to finally be able to work with two screens again. :)

This thing's currently going for a crazy price! :D

$749 (add any random $1 item) = $750 - 35% off (S0BDZ6HBTFDPSL - upto May 18) - $90 off (C621VV5TS$75M9 - upto May 16) = $397 shipped.

You probably won't find anything worth just $1, but you can just add on something small and cheap like an ethernet cable or something.

It's not possible. Cheapest item I found was like $10.95 screen overlays

That should work too...you just have to get the order total to $750 or above so that you can use the 35% off code. :)

Hmmm maybe I should wait to see if they have another 35% off deal again... and then with my companies 10% discount as well.. MUAHAHAHAHA!

I could buy 3!

What I find funny is that Apple and Dell use the same panels, only the physical bezels and the rest are different. :D

So one killing the other is like commiting hara kiri.

Bit late in the thread but I blame mlarkid for the resuscitation :D

They are made by the same manufacturer, but they're different panels. Look at the difference in the specs in the first post. :)

Sazar said:
So one killing the other is like commiting hara kiri.
Bit late in the thread but I blame mlarkid for the resuscitation :D

LOL me? I just said I wanted to buy two!!

You need a VERY sharp Blade for hara Kiri.... :dead:

LOL

NetRyder said:
They are made by the same manufacturer, but they're different panels. Look at the difference in the specs in the first post. :)

Panels are the same, the specs are for whatever reason different but actual usage of the products and thorough testing of things like response time et al will prove that they are indeed basically the same thing.

Don't always believe posted specs, they are not always accurate or correct :)

/me loves the fact his newly purchased from Ebay "jedi-mind trick" is working so well.

:D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back