The New Batmobile

Well, Technically that would be the old batmobile since Batman Begins is before the other Batman movies. :p

It might work in context I guess, but I don't know the plot.
Might just be in a short scene as the first concept.

I am willing to overlook it tho as Christian Bale is in this film isn't he?

Feed me a stray cat.

lol .. looks like they took 3 secs to make that.

I saw pics of it awhile ago. I think it looks great!

dunno about Bat-mobile' more like 'butt-mobile''/ or 'butt-ugly-mobile', trust us to accept a vehicle not worthy of a 4x4 derby!

As long as the film doesn't suck.

My prediction:!! (mystic meg stylee and completely unrelated)

If Alien vs Predator bombs, then so will this, but if it is successful this film will be too!

You'll see!!

What ever happens, I will love them both i am sure :)

Also i think the Batmobile will look a lot better once people know the context (which you can find if you look around) and its in the film (ie right lighting etc).

exactly, if its gonna be in the style of batman, where he has a concept erm, costume.

Christian Bale, Liam Neeson, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman, classic :D

I am looking forward to nipples on the Batman costume again... it adds a certain something something to the whole experience. :p

PseudoKiller said:
I am looking forward to nipples on the Batman costume again... it adds a certain something something to the whole experience. :p

As long as BatGirl's got her Latex goin on, me will be happy. Her suit was wicked. :D

hmmm... how come they put nipples on the Batman and even the Robin costumes but not on the Batgirl costume... waht a ripoff.

That thing looks more like a pumped up Lunar Rover. What they gonna name the movie Batman on Mars? :p

It looks like they used visions of the Armadillo vehicle from Armagedon for insparation.

The only track that would be good on would be to run the Baja 1000. And even then, I don't think so. :D

PseudoKiller said:
hmmm... how come they put nipples on the Batman and even the Robin costumes but not on the Batgirl costume... waht a ripoff.

Yup, Gotta admit she looked hot in that suit... Where's the Jello at? :D

So whatsup PK? How ya doin? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back