• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The New Batmobile

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
It might work in context I guess, but I don't know the plot.
Might just be in a short scene as the first concept.

I am willing to overlook it tho as Christian Bale is in this film isn't he?

Feed me a stray cat.

L

Lee

dunno about Bat-mobile' more like 'butt-mobile''/ or 'butt-ugly-mobile', trust us to accept a vehicle not worthy of a 4x4 derby!

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
As long as the film doesn't suck.

My prediction:!! (mystic meg stylee and completely unrelated)

If Alien vs Predator bombs, then so will this, but if it is successful this film will be too!

You'll see!!

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
What ever happens, I will love them both i am sure :)

Also i think the Batmobile will look a lot better once people know the context (which you can find if you look around) and its in the film (ie right lighting etc).

P

PseudoKiller

I am looking forward to nipples on the Batman costume again... it adds a certain something something to the whole experience. :p

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
PseudoKiller said:
I am looking forward to nipples on the Batman costume again... it adds a certain something something to the whole experience. :p

As long as BatGirl's got her Latex goin on, me will be happy. Her suit was wicked. :D

P

PseudoKiller

hmmm... how come they put nipples on the Batman and even the Robin costumes but not on the Batgirl costume... waht a ripoff.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
That thing looks more like a pumped up Lunar Rover. What they gonna name the movie Batman on Mars? :p

It looks like they used visions of the Armadillo vehicle from Armagedon for insparation.

The only track that would be good on would be to run the Baja 1000. And even then, I don't think so. :D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
PseudoKiller said:
hmmm... how come they put nipples on the Batman and even the Robin costumes but not on the Batgirl costume... waht a ripoff.

Yup, Gotta admit she looked hot in that suit... Where's the Jello at? :D

So whatsup PK? How ya doin? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy