The new AIM please help

a dreams forever

OSNN Addict
I been using an old version of AIM cause of this problem.. but I want the new AIM.. k.. when I install the new AIM for some reason it takes a long long time for my outlook express to open up.. and when im not on AIM I go to outlook express and it makes me sign on AIM before it will open.. how do I make it for it wont mess with my outlook? this is pretty annoying.. thank you

If I remember correctly (it's been a really long time since I used Outlook or AIM), this has to do with the fact that AIM becomes your default instant messaging client. Try this:

Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>Set Program Access and Defaults
Change your default Instant Messenger back to Windows Messenger.

I think that should fix it.
smile.gif

Under

Under prefrences under Sign On/Off uncheck the first check box "Make AIM my default instant messaging program"

this will take care of things w/o having to using windows access/defaults.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back