The neighbor from hell thread

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
This isn't the whole history with this dude, but just today. If I were to go into the past, I would have to mention how for instance this person could have a loud party (with his rap music) that one could hear all the way from the front gate to the apartment complex at 2 am, however if I watch TV that one can't even hear outside my front door at 8:30 pm he's calling security on me. Stupid hypocrite...

Anyhow, all I had to do was go to the bathroom. And of course, leaving a crap in the toilet or something, I flush. All normal, except for one thing. He throws a hissy fit that I flushed the toilet, so now begins his 4 hour routine of his pounding on the walls, running water he's not using, slamming doors, and generally spazing out :eek: There has to be something generally wrong with this jack*** for him to act this way because someone had to go to the bathroom. Bleh...

I've had this spaztic individual living next door for about a year now, and tbh I really do wish I could afford a house at this point...

wow....... dorm?

that would be the point when i set a alarm to flush and take a shower at 3-4am every day.. hehe but im just that much of a ass8 to as*holes.

Nah, it's an apartment. I moved off campus years ago. And the problem in part too, is that he's such a morning person, it would bother him less.

Hell the thing that seems to piss him off the worst is if I just ignore him and go on with my life. That's the point where he flips out the worst... He's literally like the net troll that one finds, but off the net and in real life :eek:

well the idea of slamming doors, pounding on the walls, running water for the act of flushing a tolier doesnt sound vert stable to me. Any way he sounds like a smeg head to me.. Sorry.

My neighbors are so quiet, you hear a sneeze :s

Sorry to hear about your luck pal!

Last house we lived in we had noisy neighbour,she picked the wrong person to mess with cause I got her evicted :mad:

Where I live now you could hear a pin drop cause it's that quiet :D

turn the radio on really loud, put it against the wall then go on holiday for a week or 2. See what happens :)

Khayman said:
turn the radio on really loud, put it against the wall then go on holiday for a week or 2. See what happens :)

Yeah I've tried it... He just flips out more...

I'm at the point, especially after his shanigans of complaining, well when people comming to my house can barely hear the TV themselves and I've had a friend complain about this when here, and his having blasted his rap so loud it could be heard from the parking lot; that I've begun reporting him every single fricken time I hear a peep from his direction. After about 11 months of this nonsense, that's enough. Fricken hypocrite I say...

Hell I've even had security stand at my door in the past when I wasn't even home, and just came in from a long day at school; and yet the evening before he could have a loud arse rap party and all...

Last edited:
Khayman said:
As soon as you do that you've become a hypocrit and taken away any right you had to complain.Why can you play loud music but they can't? You've just played into their hands and the 1st thing they can throw at you is "You play loud music too so you've no right to moan".
Don't lower yourself to their moronic level :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
As soon as you do that you've become a hypocrit and taken away any right you had to complain.Why can you play loud music but they can't? You've just played into their hands and the 1st thing they can throw at you is "You play loud music too so you've no right to moan".
Don't lower yourself to their moronic level :rolleyes:
which side of whos bed did you wake up on. MOM!!

Khayman said:
which side of whos bed did you wake up on. MOM!!
The side thats been through this kind of crap from their neighbours before and stood on the step to wave them off when they got thrown out of their home ...............it was bloody good believe me :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
The side thats been through this kind of crap from their neighbours before and stood on the step to wave them off when they got thrown out of their home ...............it was bloody good believe me :laugh:
Did you blow kisses? :)

I turned on a recording that started from the time I left for work till I got home for my neighbours. Got them evicted.

I wouldn't do exactly as he does (as you said, it will really send him to the funny farm) ... but this worked for me - right along same lines as Steevo...

music is loud
girl raps on door ( at time, lived on busiest road street in downtown Montreal )
screams at me to turn it down
I am calm, try to get her to calm down.
I am drunk.
She doesn't calm down.
Return upstairs (apartment sprawled over 3 levels)
Turn 250 Watt speakers driven by 150 amp Sony toward brick wall shared with girl's apartment.
Turn on 1 minute pron, with girl in her final throes of ecstacy.
Put on repeat. (Thanks Winamp)
Leave for the bar across the street with roomie (I offered him some beers at bar)

No more complaints.

Meh, I don't care so much what a person does when I'm gone. It's more that I can end up hearing his loud arse rap at times (which he thinks is OK), and yet if I should just flush the toilet after going to the bathroom it sends him into a hissy fit. If anyone should be complaining there, it should be me. I utterly detest this rap he listens to...

Or I can be watching TV at a volume that friends (when they've been over) can't even hear the thing that well and have complained (but I've had to tell them about that guy), and yet he can go around slamming doors and everything else. Hell standing outside when he's watched TV, his has been audible outside his front door.

I can come home sometimes and close the door normal (not the way he tends to slam it), and yet he can act disturbed.

I can take a shower with a more average amount of pressure that doesn't over-flow the drain, and he can be bothered, and yet he can take one with the water pressure at full (sounds litterally like niagra falls in here :laugh: , and at that point the drains in this place seem unable to keep up) and that is OK.

wtf? He had been this way from the very first day he moved into the apartment next door, last January actually...

Why not call the Police the next time he decides to play Rap music loud? Or maybe that may fuel the fire.

He might have issues, but it would be fitting. Hell one night the cops were knocking down my door, but the officer when here had also indicated that he couldn't really hear anything, and that whatever volume I was running things at was OK.

That evening, the guy continued his routine, without my having turned anything up (and in fact even down a little) from what the cop said was fine. Bleh...

Oh, and speaking of which, psycho-bob is up again, and another one of his morning routines that includes bouncing off the walls or something...

Admiral Michael said:
Why not call the Police the next time he decides to play Rap music loud? Or maybe that may fuel the fire.

Nope, not al all Michael exactly what needs to happen, most cities and/or municipalities have ordinances of how loud the music can be... and if you call the police and tell them this has become an issue they can come and record decibel levels in your apartment/home, and after several subsequent infractions have the option of having said offenders evicted....

:)

/speaks from personal experience...

Oh yipee, psycho bob (actually I don't know his name, but seems to fit) is back at it with the flipping out. Bleh...

K. Ignore him. Completely and utterly. Pretend he doesn't exist. If he escalates, call the cops, tell them he knocks the walls constantly whenever the toilet is flushed.

They will have a talk with him. Perhaps it will get worse, but man, it's sounding like it's a real pain in the arse. Get rid of him somehow.

my 2 bits... ;)

Try my trick at last resort. heheheehhe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back