The Mood .. man is it good ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I don't know why but I have been in this good mood lately. I mean and in such a good mood and grinning. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. It is a strange feeling I tell you. Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???

Anyway, I just wanted to share with y'all. It's good when Johnny is is a good mood :)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Maybe because it's 52 degrees in Central NY? Too bad I am in the middle of a 13 hour work day.

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
Johnny said:
I don't know why but I have been in this good mood lately. I mean and in such a good mood and grinning. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. It is a strange feeling I tell you. Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???

Anyway, I just wanted to share with y'all. It's good when Johnny is is a good mood :)
The sun is making it's journey back north, the days are getting longer and memories of the smells and adventure of summer are permeating your mind?

:nervous:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Na. it has nothing to do with women. I think it has to do with the weather. I like it like this outside. it puts me a in a driving mood. One of those moods where you just want to go and not care about where you end up. I can remember one time I got in the car and did that. I just kept driving. I ended up in Jersey City lol .. That is about 5 hours away from where I live.

I love weather like this.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Johnny said:
Na. it has nothing to do with women. I think it has to do with the weather. I like it like this outside. it puts me a in a driving mood. One of those moods where you just want to go and not care about where you end up. I can remember one time I got in the car and did that. I just kept driving. I ended up in Jersey City lol .. That is about 5 hours away from where I live.

Yeah, I think the weather has a huge part on the mood of people. That's the most likely cause of your good mood. I always feel awesome when Spring comes around :)

Too bad we're getting 8 inches of snow tommorow :mad:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Yeah, I think the weather has a huge part on the mood of people. That's the most likely cause of your good mood. I always feel awesome when Spring comes around :)

Too bad we're getting 8 inches of snow tommorow :mad:
yeah, Spring and the nice weather. Man, the thought of sitting on the back deck at the tiki bar drinking margaritas while listening to Jimmy Buffet really puts me in a good mood :)

I can't wait to be able to put the sandals and shorts back on ..

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
The weather out here in cali has been great too, mid 70's and nice bright days. I love it so much, puts me in a good mood too :)

Just sad that it will be back to 40 degrees and raining in a few days :(

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Johnny said:
Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???
Johnny said:

Johnny said:
yeah, Spring and the nice weather. Man, the thought of sitting on the back deck at the tiki bar drinking margaritas while listening to Jimmy Buffet really puts me in a good mood

I can't wait to be able to put the sandals and shorts back on ..
You just answered your own question :cheeky:

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
NetRyder said:
Hehe...it was 81°F here the other day. And they call this winter? :D
Yeah the weather is going to drop some like down to 50. Darn have go put some pants on...no more shorts and sandals at least for 2 days.:(

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
falconguard said:
Yeah the weather is going to drop some like down to 50. Darn have go put some pants on...no more shorts and sandals at least for 2 days.:(
Yeah, it's already down to 57 right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks