The Mood .. man is it good ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I don't know why but I have been in this good mood lately. I mean and in such a good mood and grinning. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. It is a strange feeling I tell you. Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???

Anyway, I just wanted to share with y'all. It's good when Johnny is is a good mood :)

Maybe because it's 52 degrees in Central NY? Too bad I am in the middle of a 13 hour work day.

I was going to say got yourself a new girl? :p

Johnny said:
I don't know why but I have been in this good mood lately. I mean and in such a good mood and grinning. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. It is a strange feeling I tell you. Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???

Anyway, I just wanted to share with y'all. It's good when Johnny is is a good mood :)

The sun is making it's journey back north, the days are getting longer and memories of the smells and adventure of summer are permeating your mind?

:nervous:

Na. it has nothing to do with women. I think it has to do with the weather. I like it like this outside. it puts me a in a driving mood. One of those moods where you just want to go and not care about where you end up. I can remember one time I got in the car and did that. I just kept driving. I ended up in Jersey City lol .. That is about 5 hours away from where I live.

I love weather like this.

Johnny said:
Na. it has nothing to do with women. I think it has to do with the weather. I like it like this outside. it puts me a in a driving mood. One of those moods where you just want to go and not care about where you end up. I can remember one time I got in the car and did that. I just kept driving. I ended up in Jersey City lol .. That is about 5 hours away from where I live.

Yeah, I think the weather has a huge part on the mood of people. That's the most likely cause of your good mood. I always feel awesome when Spring comes around :)

Too bad we're getting 8 inches of snow tommorow :mad:

GM, keep it. I like this 50 degrees in February stuff.

Grandmaster said:
Yeah, I think the weather has a huge part on the mood of people. That's the most likely cause of your good mood. I always feel awesome when Spring comes around :)

Too bad we're getting 8 inches of snow tommorow :mad:

yeah, Spring and the nice weather. Man, the thought of sitting on the back deck at the tiki bar drinking margaritas while listening to Jimmy Buffet really puts me in a good mood :)

I can't wait to be able to put the sandals and shorts back on ..

The weather out here in cali has been great too, mid 70's and nice bright days. I love it so much, puts me in a good mood too :)

Just sad that it will be back to 40 degrees and raining in a few days :(

Johnny said:
Can someone tell me what the reasons may be ???

Johnny said:

Johnny said:
yeah, Spring and the nice weather. Man, the thought of sitting on the back deck at the tiki bar drinking margaritas while listening to Jimmy Buffet really puts me in a good mood

I can't wait to be able to put the sandals and shorts back on ..
You just answered your own question :cheeky:

Yes it was. Thank you and your check is in the mail ... :D

Hehe...it was 81°F here the other day. And they call this winter? :D

NetRyder said:
Hehe...it was 81°F here the other day. And they call this winter? :D
Yeah the weather is going to drop some like down to 50. Darn have go put some pants on...no more shorts and sandals at least for 2 days.:(

falconguard said:
Yeah the weather is going to drop some like down to 50. Darn have go put some pants on...no more shorts and sandals at least for 2 days.:(
Yeah, it's already down to 57 right now.

You guys are all nuts, sex is the best mood booster :D

57 here is a heat wave!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back