The Matrix Code Screensaver

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
FINALLY!!!
Fine tune the settings and you should be able to make it look like the real thing. :)

P.S. xsivforce: This one looks almost exactly like the one in Lycoris ... you can also control the speed and density etc.

not too bad NR. It would have been better if the captions didn't show up every ~30 seconds. I was looking for one with just the green text flowing downward.

and if I tweaked the settings I would have noticed how I can get rid of those messages. quite nice, thanks NR =)

I find this one to be better, it plays the opening sequence of the movie (knock knock neo..., the matrix has you, follow the white rabbit...)! It even lets u customize it to say your name, your phone number, and plus it has the scrolling code!

simple is better =)

oh, I didn't mean to put you down. I was just saying, I just like the simple look, no captions, just the scrolling code. =)

Originally posted by NetRyder

P.S. xsivforce: This one looks almost exactly like the one in Lycoris ... you can also control the speed and density etc.
Nice!!! :) Thanks d00d.

i can't b bothered 2 dowload em:p but i did have an amazing matrix screen saver. u could vary the speed the text falls + also have it so it say's some thing like "Henyman is logged on"
if it's 1 of them let me no cus i lost it when i reinstalled + haven't been able 2 find it since:( i did really like it:D

heres a nice simple one that runs well, can adjust speed/density for match video card/computer speed to make it look right.
it works on multiple monitor setups too. when both my computers are doing it across their 6 monitors it looks really cool........

is tiny , just over 100k

here for matrix screen saver

I noticed one thing though ... the screensaver I originally posted is quite a CPU hog! The CPU constantly runs at almost 80% while the screensaver is running :(

Originally posted by spikemic
heres a nice simple one that runs well, can adjust speed/density for match video card/computer speed to make it look right.
it works on multiple monitor setups too. when both my computers are doing it across their 6 monitors it looks really cool........

is tiny , just over 100k

here for matrix screen saver

Downloaded it ... it's the same one. :D
Just that the one I posted was a later version.

6 monitors with the matrix set up? Woah, I gotta agree that would look cool...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back