The many faces of AOL

That collection must be worth monies! Wish i had it just for the 'nostalga effect'.

WHOA!!!

I keep the cases when they send them, good for DVD's and CD's.

Heh heh... Shooting Range, Shotgun... and AOL. :D

AOLskeet.gif

PULL! :p

I didn't realise there were so many :p That guy could make a ton off of eBay for that.

The things to do with those AO-Hell CDs... At least the floppies were formattable and could be used for something useful. Them CDs, and the way they can multiply in one's mail box... Oh, and the lattest container I've seen is like plaster board or something, surrounding the stupid thing.

On, what could be a funny side, someone in my appt complex (when I was getting mail) suggested we all just drop the CDs in AO-Hell's parking lot, and let them pay the trash removal people to clean the CDs up they keep littering our mail boxes with :D (FYI, where I live in Albuq, there is a local AO-Hell office here in the city...) Would be real funny if someone drove a truck full of AO-Hell CDs up to their door one day, and dumped them all there before they came to work, lol

Son Goku said:
The things to do with those AO-Hell CDs... At least the floppies were formattable and could be used for something useful. Them CDs, and the way they can multiply in one's mail box... Oh, and the lattest container I've seen is like plaster board or something, surrounding the stupid thing.

On, what could be a funny side, someone in my appt complex (when I was getting mail) suggested we all just drop the CDs in AO-Hell's parking lot, and let them pay the trash removal people to clean the CDs up they keep littering our mail boxes with :D (FYI, where I live in Albuq, there is a local AO-Hell office here in the city...) Would be real funny if someone drove a truck full of AO-Hell CDs up to their door one day, and dumped them all there before they came to work, lol

...or just threw a few dozen in the parking lot every day; just enough to be a real nuisance and do that every day. :)

What ya do is when ya go get yer mail leave the AO Hell CD in the mail box. Next day do the same, and so on. At the end of the week look'n see how many ya have. Or if ya have a large mail box leave them a month. :p

If ya have a mail slot in yer door, then you're outta luck. They'll just pile up on the floor. :D

They come in handy...like a few times i need Java or IE cause i was to lazy to download them cause they take forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back