The "MAN" Thread

A

Ace123

Ladies I'd suggest you turn away.. cover your eyes and put a pillow over your ears cuzz this is the man thread.. If you dare read on you may hear contents of football.Computers with headers welded to the side and various othe things that have no thought pattern or reasoning what so ever. Guys feel free to say whatever you like as long as it doesnt contain sewing... shopping and anything that has to do with volkswagen beetles..
WELCOME TO THE "MAN" THREAD
Tread lightly

Those rules sound great to me.

Can we talk about our unhealthy, over obsessive obsession about Jennifer Lopez, in graphic detail or would that be going too far?

do what you will... as long as it isnt about filling your nails while watching quantum leap on tbs

i think im gonna like this thread :D as long as we dont go talk about soaps ;)

or Window Shopping, Shoes, Handbags, Shades of Lipstick, Clothing Combinations, Eyeliner/Eye Shadow, Mascara, Brad Pitt (or any other bloke who's considered to be a "hunk") etc.

Now, back to J.Lo.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm j.lo

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She's blatently going to be mine so she can cook, clean, wash etc etc etc (being "The MAN Thread" we can degrade women I gathere :)

lol you can do whatever you want.. jist suffer the consequences hehehe

as this is the man thread i think a nice pic of j.lo would be nice :)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i got some others from that shoot but simply mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she's SO mine. Anyone else is TOTALLY out the picture!!!! :D

you will have to share here with me ;) i get here 4 days in the week and you the other 3 :)

BTW jessica alba is mmmmmmmmmmm 2

thats a negative

i get her 6.99 days per week and you get her for 10 mins.

Thats about fair, you shud b lucky ur getting that long, mind you from what she tells me, its all over in a flash ;)

whoo youre so greedy ;) 10 mins is that all :(
then i will get meself another chick

:eek: jewelz go away this is the MAN thread you are a ..... mmmmm a WOMAN ;)

Originally posted by sboulema
:eek: jewelz go away this is the MAN thread you are a ..... mmmmm a WOMAN ;)
Muahahahaha, I have you all fooled :p

i thought we had a butler at the door to keep those pesky women out?? somebody fire that guy!! :) otherwise before you know it we'll have a stitch and ***** goin' on in here...lol

life is good in the man thread :)

Man thread.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back