The Man, The Legend... comes to NTFS

V

Valone

Perhaps not a man (you never know), and definitely not a legend but I have made one large step for mankind! by joining NTFS.

It looks to be an excellent community! You won't see me around the most in the beginning, why? Well I like to scope out all the threads and really figure out where everyone stands.

Anyways, feel free to contact me... I got Trillian Pro so I'm always on...

*wave*

Welcome Valone. Most of us stand on our feet, gonaads is another story... he's very strange :p

*runs*

Welcome to the forums, Valone. Hope you stick around and post often. :D

wow

I didn't expect such fast and friendly responses! Thanks everyone... maybe I should try to control my DeviantArt addiction and get back to my geeky roots.. :cool:

Welcome Valone - I can see I will have to be careful already as I will end up calling you Valvoline. You have to excuse me as I am probably considered one who falls in the same category as gonaads - but we know we are normal and everyone else is "different"!

Originally posted by damnyank
I can see I will have to be careful already as I will end up calling you Valvoline.
Or Vasoline :eek:

Hey Jewelzz - a man thinks of cars and a woman thinks of practicality:D

Hey Valone... I already welcomed you in another thread, but since this seems to be the official welcome thread... welcome!

yo, whats up hey, welcome!!

Just wondering, how old are you? Older than 15?

Khayman pokes his head around the corner

Is this where Jewlezz keeps all the booze?

no?

damn
quietly exits

Oh hello btw :) welcome. Come post with us. if you find the liquor, tell me

Originally posted by Khayman
Khayman pokes his head around the corner

no?

damn
quietly exits

Oh hello btw :) welcome. Come post with us. if you find the liquor, tell me

/me shoots khayman in the head...

AA ? never heard of it... I have heard of a 30.06 though :D and you just ate a round...

muahahahaha...

/me decides to drink all the booze himself since khayman apparently lost his head over this matter... pun intended... :D

Originally posted by Khayman

Thats on the Really Long Thread, or it was until Henny drank it all!!

Welcome to NTFS Valone, oh and happy birthday for tomorrow.
happybday.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back