The Latest Hacking Tool is an Empty Pringles Tube

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
that has been done on this site b4,
i was going to poast it yeaterday but then realised what was the point lol, the bbc only stold the pics from Network News mag,

Well I guess LightWave thought we needed to see it again, especially with the sudden boom in wireless networking :D

yeah i guess so EP :D , i should have poasted it when i had the chance to, just didnt want to clog up the forum wiht unwanted info.

Im going to print his Sig off and get my mate to run it through the till @ the shop, see if it says "electronic punk - 99p"

heh

I don't worry much about potato chip cans. My system generates a series of high and low frequency jamming waves. Save your potato chip cans for the potato chips.:D

humm driving around with a pringles can sticking out of ya window, that looks reather stelthy, (not) the idea or drive by lan haking is to not attract attention to your self. and i thort phone Phreaking made ya parranoid lol ya might as well have a sign on ya car or what ever in big bright letters telling every one what u are doing :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back