The Ladies...

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
So whats your best way of picking them up...

Seriously, whats the tactic?

Personally i think flattery gets you everywhere, but whats your thoughs?

Would be interesting to get some feedback from the ladies of the forum too..

I find that not being a [INSERT TERM FOR MALE GENDER HERE] works well.

I've found that most girls like a man who is authoritative, and is willing to administer corporal punishment if necessary. My fiancee finds it romantic when I say, "You wanna get HIT??!??!?! HUH?!?!?"

Btw, spanking is a good way to keep them in line, as long as you don't get distracted.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I've found that most girls like a man who is authoritative, and is willing to administer corporal punishment if necessary. My fiancee finds it romantic when I say, "You wanna get HIT??!??!?! HUH?!?!?"

Btw, spanking is a good way to keep them in line, as long as you don't get distracted.

LOL, brilliant - i knew this was a good idea for a thread.

Hair pulling during extreme passion has always worked for me.

My girlfriend loves it.

Go figure.

Dont hurt anyone though.
:0

I find pity is a strong tool

I try and look as pathetic as possible .....

Actually .... I dont really try .... it just kinda happens ....

having some frank 'n' beans also seems to attract the female species ... :)

You guy's aren't very good at this,you just put me to sleep *yawns* :p

I have been told by my brother the best way to pick up a woman is to grip bear hug around the lower waist region and bend your back and lift.

The best way to pick a woman up is to be honest with her, make her feel good about herself, and don't play any of those damn mind games. I don't understand why guys think they have to do that...

Mind games?

We dont do that - it's women who do that - jesus i dont think ive ever been out with a woman who dosent try to maipulate you into doing what she wants and make you feel guilty as sin if you dont.

Most guys definitely do play mind games. I didn't say all, but most.

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
it's women who do that - jesus i dont think ive ever been out with a woman who dosent try to maipulate you into doing what she wants and make you feel guilty as sin if you dont.

I agree :p

Originally posted by Leevoy
I have been told by my brother the best way to pick up a woman is to grip bear hug around the lower waist region and bend your back and lift.

Ohhhhhh no Leeroy ...... lift from the knees .... you'll be off work for years lifting like that! :D Health and Safety Guidelines don'cha know!

Originally posted by Brandi
The best way to pick a woman up is to be honest with her, make her feel good about herself, and don't play any of those damn mind games.

*Chris furiously takes notes* ....... Honesty u say, well, it's a crazy plan but it might just work ....

Originally posted by Brandi
The best way to pick a woman up is to be honest with her

Yea right.
I'm poor, I'm not too pretty, I'm lazy and the only reason why I'm talking to you right now is because I'm hopping to ride you like a pony. wanna date? :p

Originally posted by Benny
Yea right.
I'm poor, I'm not too pretty, I'm lazy and the only reason why I'm talking to you right now is because I'm hopping to ride you like a pony. wanna date? :p
hahahahahaha
rofl.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back