The Jumper

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Homer, a handsome dude, walks into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV. The 10:00 news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looks at Homer and says, "Do you think he will jump?"
Homer says, "You know, I bet he'll jump" The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Homer placed $20 dollars on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 dollars to Homer and said, "All is fair, here is your money."
Homer replies, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump. "
The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."

:laugh:

Hahahahaha... Damn! Now that was funny :p

25 seconds of relief from boredom :D

Keep them coming I got another 8 hours 15 minutes to go :p

Not many funny jokes outhere these days that make me giggle but that one did :laugh:

I would have named the joke 'pullover' rather than jumper, as the guy tried to pull over the wool, over the blonde's eyes.

Not as good as when she told us she was a natural blonde, that was funnier.

My miserable fiance found it funny, so hell it must be better than I thought!

Lee said:
I would have named the joke 'pullover' rather than jumper, as the guy tried to pull over the wool, over the blonde's eyes.

Not as good as when she told us she was a natural blonde, that was funnier.

My miserable fiance found it funny, so hell it must be better than I thought!
It's only a joke,your not supposed to analyze it :speechless:

You talking about me saying I was a natural blonde? You telling me that the blonde haired,blue eyed,pasty skinned face I've seen in the morror for 36 year isn't mine :eek: :speechless: :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
You telling me that the blonde haired,blue eyed,pasty skinned face I've seen in the morror for 36 year isn't mine
I'm in love :)

You're in love khayman? You're fickle!

You were in love with tittle last month and mafia the month before, now Amanda, dam fickle indeed.

Lee said:
Okay,so that means that this pic is of my dad,my brother and some stranger?? All these years my family lied to me and this isn't me?? :cry: :eek: :laugh:

ohhahahahaha freaking Evil Marge that was a good one lol then again my Friday is going great so far. Odd thing is im getting a lot of smiles from ladies and the usual "good morning" from these ladies is constant today? I wonder why....im just wearing some nice looking clothes that is all....but can it really be my clothes? WEIRD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back