The Johnny is now the Reverend Johnny ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Yep, I got ordained today. Could someone please change my name to Rev. Johnny ??? Thank You ..

Feel free to discuss :)

PM EP for name changes

EDIT: Oh yeah, and congrats :D

I'm not going to change my name, KC. That is border lining on shoving my belief down peoples throat, and that is something I do not want to do. I was just happy for today and had to share it :)

Congrats, how long did it take? (just curious)

Congratualtions, does this mean you get your own place?

I can become a reverend as well, there is this church that allows everyone to become one, just by submitting a form online.

X-Istence said:
I can become a reverend as well, there is this church that allows everyone to become one, just by submitting a form online.

I guess the church is hurting for new blood. Anyone who is willing to comitt themselves to it should be congratulated.

Congrats Johnny

I could open my own church, EP. Diff states do have diff laws, so I have to check with each one before I perform anything. If there is a problem, I can get a letter of good standing to perform the ritual or exercise ..

As well as perform weddings, funerals, baptisms, Ordainesses, last rites, an forgive people of there sins. I also get a tax break.

Mine was done by the Preacher of my church. I been going threw bible study classes for a couple of months now. So he felt this woud be a good reward for my hard work ... :)

Thank You to all who have congratulated me ..

Last edited:
Congrats.

X-Istence said:

Reverend X-Istence.

I could probably live with that.

Hmm, you can forgive sins... what erm, religion?
Protestant here, although I can't say I really follow it - do prey now and then but its purely for greed :p

Congratulations! That's something I don't think I could ever do... Now being a doctor... I can do that. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back